14th April 2018, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Being a Government Teacher how can I become a Lecturer in any reputed University if completed PhD in Statistics?

Friends, I want to know the value of PhD certificate. I have completed my PhD in Statistics.I am a Government Teacher, teaching in a Government school. I want to know if I have any opportunity to become a lecturer in any reputed university in India?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to become a teacher of science, maths and arts if I have completed B.Tech and B.Ed course?
  2. What should I do next to become a government teacher or lecturer?
  3. Chances to do PhD in Political Science through distance mode from University of Delhi? Can I become a +2 Lecturer after PhD?
  4. Can i become a government Lecturer with B.Sc. and MBA qualifications?
  5. Where to do PhD in statistics in India? In which all exams to appear?
  6. Being a Professor, how can I become a Lecturer in any foreign university if completed PhD in Management?
  7. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in statistics after completion of B.Com course?
  8. Am I eligible to do PhD in Mathematics if completed M.Sc in Statistics? Procedure to get admission?
  9. What to do after M.Com in economics to become a Lecturer?
  10. Is it possible to do PhD being government teacher?
  11. Am I eligible to study PhD in Urdu if completed M.A. being a Government Teacher? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  12. Can I study PhD in CMJ University being a Lecturer and M.Phil postgraduate?
  13. Chances to become a Lecturer in Abroad for a PhD Professor of B-School?
  14. Can I apply for correspondence PhD in Maths programme in Tamil Nadu or Kerala if completed M.Phil from Madras University being a lecturer?
  15. Can I do PhD again to become a Lecturer in Psychology from same university if completed PhD in Sociology?
  16. Being an Assistant Professor, how can I become a Lecturer in Abroad if completed PhD in Economics?
  17. Best institutes for PhD in Statistics? Which exams to qualify for admission?
  18. Career options for B.Sc Maths(H)? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?