3rd May 2017, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

Best institutions to do research on Industrial Design with admission details? Scopes available in India and abroad after doing this?

Hello sir, I want to do research on Industrial Design so, please suggest me best institutions for it with admission details? Scopes available in India and abroad after doing this?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join NID college Ahmedabad after completion of 12th?
  2. Which are the universities offering MS in Animation?
  3. List of institutes in India offering B.Tech in nuclear physics? What is its scope in India and abroad?
  4. List of institutions offering B.Tech course in nuclear physics? What's the future prospective of this course?
  5. Universities offering MS in Animation? I have completed BSc
  6. Should I quit M.Tech(Industrial Design) if get a chance to study MS in Abroad?
  7. Is MS in Nanotechnology or MS in Genetic Engineering a good option to go for after B.Tech in Biotech?
  8. Can I go for various institutions, companies or industries Abroad for Training to gain first hand knowledge and technical know how?
  9. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available(In India and abroad) for Biotech students?
  10. What are the career scopes for photography in India and abroad?
  11. Graduate courses available in Abroad related to Biotechnology?
  12. Which one is better between India and USA to do Ph.D after M.Tech in Mechanical stream for good scopes in abroad?
  13. Where to apply for Degree in M.Design(Product or Industrial Design)? Admission procedure for the course?
  14. List of colleges offering M.Des in Industrial/Automotive Design in India? Admission procedure and yearly fee expenses?
  15. Jobs in BioTech companies after M.Sc? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the scope after BHMS in abroad? Can I do futher studies in abroad?
  17. List of colleges with admission procedure to study M.Design(Product Design/Industrial Design)? Which entrance exam to appear among GATE and CEED for admission?
  18. How to become an Astrological Engineer? Minimum eligibility criteria and institutions in India and Abroad offering this course?
5th May 2017, 08:42 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best institutions to do research on Industrial Design with admission details? Scopes available in India and abroad after doing this?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, IIT Mumbai is the best institution that gives an opportunity to do research in Industrial Design. I suggest you to go through the link that is given below for more details of research programs Industrial Design Center at Mumbai.

In the link that is given below you may find Eligibility criteria and Application process that is required to do research in IIT Mumbai. As far as job opportunities are concerned, you may find numerous job opportunities in India and Abroad as well.

Every organization has Design department working only upon Design areas. So if you are good at concepts and research areas then I am sure that you can find numerous job opportunities in any organization to work under Design department.

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?