24th April 2017, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

Best universities to do PhD in Physiotherapy, Occupational Health & Ergonomics with procedure of admission? Scopes after PhD in this stream?

Hello sir, I want to do PhD in Physiotherapy, Occupational Health & Ergonomics. Please send me list of best universities with procedure of admission? Scopes after PhD in this stream?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Ph.D in Physiotherapy, Occupational Health & Ergonomics after B.Sc Physiotherapy? Which universities offer Ph.D in the same?
  2. List of universities offering Ph.D in Physiotherapy, Occupational Health & Ergonomics? Fee structure of these universities?
  3. List of universities offering PhD in Physiotherapy in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  4. List of universities offering PhD in Physiotherapy through entrance exams?
  5. List of universities which offer PhD in Finance in MBA(Finance & HR) postgraduate in India? Procedure to get admission?
  6. Procedure to get admission in top Agriculture universities for PhD? Best topics for PhD?
  7. List of universities offering PhD in Law in India? Admission procedure and specializations offered in PhD(Law)?
  8. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? List of universities offering PhD in tourism? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of colleges with fee expenses to study PhD in Physiotherapy? Detailed information about it?
  10. Eligibility to get PhD (Drawing & Painting) admission in Indian universities for an Iranian?
  11. Can I study PhD in Rehabilitation Science being a Health Science Physiotherapy postgraduate?
  12. Procedure to get admission in PhD? Universities in Rajasthan offering PhD in Tourism?
  13. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  14. Steps to apply for Ph.D in USA after completion of Pharma.D course?
  15. List of universities offering PhD in Biotechnology in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  16. List of universities which offer PhD in Pharmacy in India? Procedure to get admission?
  17. PhD in Ergonomics(Human Factors)/Sports Physiology in India or Abroad for GRE and TOEFL qualified?
  18. List of universities which offer PhD in Pharmaceutical Science in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?

28th January 2020, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best universities to do PhD in Physiotherapy, Occupational Health & Ergonomics with procedure of admission? Scopes after PhD in this stream?

Hi, I'm jyothi. I completed my MPT Neuro, I want to do PhD in Ergonomics. So, please let me know may I eligible for this course. Which is the best university to do ergonomics in India.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?