31st October 2017, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Best university to do PhD in Galaxy Evolution after M.Sc Astrophysics?

I am studying M.Sc Astrophysics and after it want to do PhD in Galaxy Evolution. Please tell me which university is best for PhD for the same.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I do Ph.D in both Astrophysics and Nanotechnology? How may I do both in a sequence with Astrophysics first?
  2. Astronomy or Astrophysics, which is better to pursue in PhD?
  3. Colleges under Pondicherry university offering integrated M.Sc in Astrophysics?
  4. Geophysics or Astrophysics, which is better to pursue in PhD? -- [New]
  5. How to be an astronaut after 12th commerce with Maths?
  6. What shall I do after completion of B.Sc in Physics?
  7. Join Astrophysics after B.Tech Electrical and Electronics? Which exams need to be written and colleges offering the course? Is it necessary to do Ph.D after completion of MSc Astrophysics?
  8. List of universities which offer PhD in Astrophysics in India
  9. Eligibility and other admission requirements for pursuing PhD in Astrophysics in America?
  10. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in JEST to study PhD in Astrophysics for M.Sc(Astrophysics) postgraduate?
  11. Can I do Ph.d in Astrophysics after MCA? I am interested in Astrophysics
  12. Can I study M.Sc in Astrophysics if pursue B.Sc in Physics?
  13. Can I do Ph.d in Astrophysics after MCA?
  14. What is the qualification to take Astrophysics?
  15. IGNOU offers Integrated PhD in Physics/Astrophysics program for M.Sc 1st semester student?
  16. M.Sc in Astrophysics or Physics is possible to do after B.Sc in Maths and Economics? Is it possible to present my several Pro Certificates in lieu of a proper Astrophysics or Physics course if I am not eligible?
  17. How can I attend PhD Physics? Details of university/college in Kerala for M.Sc Physics?
  18. List of top colleges in India offering Post Graduation course in Cosmology? -- [Most Discussed]
9th November 2017, 06:55 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best university to do PhD in Galaxy Evolution after M.Sc Astrophysics?

There are various reputed institutes like IITs, NITs, Central universities, and many more to do research work in Astrophysics. You can get admission by cracking written exam and interview conducted by the concerned university or institute.

Hence, make sure that you apply for admission well on time. Also, be prepared for the written exam and interview for Ph.D admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?