3rd December 2016, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Which is the better option MBBS or Ph.D?

Hi, I am student in std 11. I wanted to know about the career that I want. In future I would like to Work in lab. MBBS or PhD which option would be better for me if I want to pursue a career in molecular biology or oncology or neurology or bio medical research ?

5th December 2016, 01:40 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the better option MBBS or Ph.D?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am student in std 11. I wanted to know about the career that I want. In future I would like to Work in lab. MBBS or PhD which option would be better for me if I want to pursue a career in molecular biology or oncology or neurology or bio medical research ?

The better options will be MBBS first. After completion of MBBS, you can do PhD or MD/MS. So the first and the best option should be an MBBS. After completion of MBBS and internship you can think of PhD or any other course. To study MBBS, you have to score very good marks in 12th standard and appear for NEET examination. The admission to the MBBS will be done on the basis of NEET examination. The competition for the MBBS is very high in India for merit seats, so one has to perform well in the NEET and score good marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?