15th August 2016, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Books for UGC NET Social Medicine and Community Health subject

Sir, I am preparing for UGC- NET in social medicine and community health. Please tell me some books paper wise and complete study material. My email id: [email protected].

Related Questions:
  1. Books to be referred for UGC NET 2015 Social Medicine and Community Health
  2. What is the eligibility criteria for UGC NET social medicine and community health subject? -- [New]
  3. How to prepare for UGC NET for the paper of social medicine and community health? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I study Ph.D in Forensic Science if qualified UGC-NET in Social Medicine & Community Pharmacy?
  5. NET Social Medicine & Community Health (Paper-III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. For which subjects I should apply for UGC NET being a M.Pharma candidate?
  7. Which books should I prefer for NET JRF exam for Social Health and Community Medicine?
  8. NET Social Medicine & Community Health (Paper-II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Possibility to study PhD in Social Medicine through UGC-NET for MBA(Hospital Administration) candidate?
  10. Eligibility to apply in UGC-NET(Social Medicine & Community Health) for M.Pharmacy(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) student?
  11. Last 10 years solved question papers for UGC NET? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. M.Sc Nursing Psychiatric can apply for NET in Social Medicine & Community Health?
  13. Am I eligible to study PhD in Social Medicine and Community Health if completed MBA and PGDHHM having a Medical background?
  14. Am I eligible to appear for UGC NET in Social Medicine & Community Healthcare after completing MBA in Healthcare Management?
  15. M.Sc Pharmaceutical Chemistry student can apply for NET exam in Social Medicine and Community Health?
  16. Question papers of NET Social Medicine and Public Health?
  17. Books to be referred for UGC NET? I have scored 58%
  18. Can I do PhD in Social Health and Community Medicine after MBA in Hospital Administration?
15th August 2016, 08:06 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Books for UGC NET Social Medicine and Community Health subject

Books for UGC NET Social Medicine and Community Health Subject:

>> Social Medicine: Polarization and Perspectives by Danny Dorling

>> Multiple Choice Questions in Preventive and Social Medicine by G.P.I Singh

>> Principles of Community Psychology: Perspectives and Applications by Murray Levine

>> Community Medicine: Preventive and Social Medicine by Jana Balaram

>> Review of Preventive and Social Medicine by Vivek Jain

>> Self Assessment and Review of Preventive and Social Medicine by Arvind Arora

>> CBS Quick Medical Examination Review Series by M.S Bhatia

>> Text Book of Preventive and Social Medicine by Piyush Gupta
15th August 2016, 10:41 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Books for Social Medicine and Community Health Subject of UGC NET:

>> Park's Textbook of Preventive and Social Medicine by Park K

>> CBS Quick Medical Exam review series by M.S Bhatia

>> Textbook of Community Medicine: Preventive and Social Medicine by Lal Adarsh Pankaj Sunder

>> Review of Preventive and Social Medicine by Vivek Jain

>> Principles of Community Psychology: Perspectives and Applications by Murray Levine
24th September 2017, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir I am subhajit Chanda studying in clinical nutrition and dietetics. Can I apply social medicine and community health net exam?
12th March 2019, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

respected sir/madam iam mamata i studied m pharmacy in pharmaceutical analysis can i apply social medicine and community health net exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?