19th November 2016, 12:31 PM
Anidaa

Which books should I prefer for NET JRF exam for Social Health and Community Medicine?

Respected Sir, I will be appear for NET JRF exam so I want to know which books should I prefer studying for NET JRF exam for Social Health and Community Medicine? Please help me so that I can crack the exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Books for UGC NET Social Medicine and Community Health subject
  2. Books to be referred for UGC NET 2015 Social Medicine and Community Health
  3. NET Social Medicine & Community Health (Paper-III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. What is the eligibility criteria for UGC NET social medicine and community health subject?
  5. How to prepare for UGC NET for the paper of social medicine and community health? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. NET Social Medicine & Community Health (Paper-II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. M.Sc Nursing Psychiatric can apply for NET in Social Medicine & Community Health?
  8. M.Sc Pharmaceutical Chemistry student can apply for NET exam in Social Medicine and Community Health?
  9. How do NET/ JRF will be beneficial for M.Sc in Community Health Nursing holder? Importance of these exams for me?
  10. Eligibility to apply in UGC-NET(Social Medicine & Community Health) for M.Pharmacy(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) student?
  11. Am I eligible to study PhD in Social Medicine and Community Health if completed MBA and PGDHHM having a Medical background?
  12. Possibility to study PhD in Social Medicine through UGC-NET for MBA(Hospital Administration) candidate?
  13. Question papers of NET Social Medicine and Public Health?
  14. Can I do PhD in Social Health and Community Medicine after MBA in Hospital Administration?
  15. For which subjects I should apply for UGC NET being a M.Pharma candidate?
  16. Am I eligible to appear for UGC NET in Social Medicine & Community Healthcare after completing MBA in Healthcare Management?
  17. Can I study Ph.D in Forensic Science if qualified UGC-NET in Social Medicine & Community Pharmacy?
  18. Can a M.Sc in Community Health Nursing sit in JRF NET exam? Can I get direct admission in PhD in top universities of India? -- [New]
20th November 2016, 05:10 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which books should I prefer for NET JRF exam for Social Health and Community Medicine?

These are some books of social health and community medicine for NET exam :
1. SOCIAL MEDICINE : POLARIZATION AND PERSPECTIVES BY DANNY DORLING
2. TEXT BOOK OF PREVENTIVE AND SOCIAL MEDICINE BY PIYUSH GUPTA
3. SELF ASSESSMENT AND REVIEW OF PREVENTIVE AND SOCIAL MEDICINE BY ARVIND ARORA
4. SOCIAL MEDICINE BY RAYMOND LANGLEY
5. COMMUNITY MEDICINE : PREVENTIVE AND SOCIAL MEDICINE BY JANA BALARAM
6. REVIEW OF PREVENTIVE AND SOCIAL MEDICINE BY VIVEK JAIN
7. MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS IN PREVENTIVE AND SOCIAL MEDICINE BY G. P. I. SINGH
8. CBS QUICK MEDICAL EXAMINATION REVIEW SERIES : PREVENTIVE AND SOCIAL MEDICINE BY M. S. BHATIA

THANKS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?