17th April 2017, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Can a B.Sc Computer Science and MBA HRM (Part Time) eligible to do M.Phil in Computer Science or HRM in distance mode? What should I study to do M.Phil?

Hello, I have done B.Sc Computer Science and MBA HRM (Part Time). I am currently working and I have 3 years of experience in Software profession. Am I eligible to do M.Phil in Computer Science or HRM in distance mode? If, not tell me what should I study to do M.Phil?

Related Questions:
  1. Part time M.Phil holder is eligible for Lecturer job?
  2. How to get a government job after completion of MBA(HRM) part time?
  3. List of colleges for doing M.Sc. and M.Phil. in computer science? Can I do Ph.D. just after B.Sc. in computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to do M.Phil after completing MSc computer science?
  5. Which one should I do after completion of MBA course? Ph.D or M.Phil?
  6. Which one I should opt after completion of MBA course? M.Phil or Ph.D?
  7. Names of universities offering M.Phil in computer science through distance learning mode?
  8. MBA in HR can do M.Phil in Computer Science? What should I do to study M.Phil in Computer Science?
  9. Names of university offering M.Phil/Ph.D computer science distance learning course?
  10. Distance/Correspondence M.Phil in Computer Science?
  11. Will I be eligible to study in abroad (UK or Canada ) for MBA Entertainment/HRM after completion of B.Sc course?
  12. Procedure and eligibility to apply for M.Phil course in Anna University for B.E.(CSE) and correspondence MBA(HR) candidate?
  13. Pursuing PhD along with correspondence M.Phil?
  14. How to get job with MBA HR? Is Ph.D helpful to get job in the organization?
  15. What is the procedure for doing Ph.D in Management part time while working in a public sector?
  16. Am I eligible to study Ph.D in Computer Science if completed M.Sc with 55.55% marks? Universities offering Ph.D in Computer Science through Distance Mode in India?
  17. Which one choose between M.Phil and Phd? What is the procedure followed to get admission for Ph.D in IGNOU?
  18. Information regarding M.Phil in Computer Science in Distance Learning being a candidate having completed M.Sc in IT?
21st April 2017, 08:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a B.Sc Computer Science and MBA HRM (Part Time) eligible to do M.Phil in Computer Science or HRM in distance mode? What should I study to do M.Phil?

You will be eligible for M.Phil in HRM stream only, based on your MBA degree. Just make sure that you have got at least 55% marks in your post graduate degree.

For computer science M.Phil, you need to have a post graduate degree in the same subject. Admission will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam conducted by the concerned university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?