26th October 2017, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission in University of Delhi for PhD in Geography? What are the stipend policies?

Sir, I am MA Geography student and want to do PhD in same stream from University of Delhi. Please tell me eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission? What are the stipend policies?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study PhD in Home Science for M.A. postgraduate of Delhi University? How much stipend is offered to PhD candidate of Delhi University?
  2. How to get admission in PhD at National University of Ireland and Trinity College Dublin? What is the stipend policies for Indian students?
  3. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission in PhD in Chemical Biology at University of Delhi?
  4. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Electrical Engineering) in Delhi Technological University?
  5. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Engineering Geology) in Delhi University? -- [New]
  6. Admission procedure and eligibility to study PhD(Bio Mechanics) in Delhi University?
  7. Eligibility criteria to get admission in JNU for PhD in Computer & Systems Sciences? How much stipend I can get during PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Eligibility criteria to do PhD from London School of Economics and Political Science, United Kingdom? Procedure to get admission? How much stipend they give?
  9. How much stipend I will get to do PhD in Microbiology at Delhi University?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria to get stipend in doing Ph.D?
  11. Selection procedure for PhD in Electrical stream at Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, New Delhi? How much stipend I can get during PhD?
  12. Andhra University has reduced the stipend for PhD students? How much stipend will be given to PhD students?
  13. Procedure to get admission in BHU Banaras to do PhD in Sanskrit? How much stipend is provided to PhD aspirants?
  14. Eligibility to study PhD(Geography) in Mizoram University?
  15. Admission procedure to study PhD(Geography) in Mizoram University?
  16. Eligibility criteria to get admission in University of Massachusetts Amherst, Amherst to do PhD? How much stipend they provide for research students?
  17. What is the eligbility criteria for doing Ph.D in Geography after completion of MA in Geography? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure to get admission in University of Delhi to do PhD after M.Sc Anthropology? Eligibility criteria and syllabus of entrance exam?
28th October 2017, 05:44 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission in University of Delhi for PhD in Geography? What are the stipend policies?

Candidates those who are wiling to take admission under Ph.D course in Geography from Delhi University, must have completed their Masters degree in the relevant field from a recognized University with scoring a minimum of 55% of marks in it.
Candidates those who have secured the above mentioned percentage of marks are eligible to appear in the NET examination, qualifying in which they can take admission to study Ph.D course from Delhi University.

You can expect a stipend of around Rs. 15000/- to Rs. 25000/- during research work.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?