14th February 2017, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for government polytechnic college lecturer post?

I am Veena completed my B.E in stream of information science and engineering and M.Tech in computer science stream. I am interested in teaching field. Am I eligible to apply computer science lecturer post in govt polytechnic college conducted by KPSC Karnataka?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for post of Lecturer in government polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  2. Is candidates with backlogs eligible to apply for post of lecturer in Government polytechnics?
  3. Am I eligible for the post of government polytechnic college?
  4. Eligibility criteria for jobs as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and application procedure for the same?
  5. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  6. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  7. Am I eligible for lecture post in polytecnic colleges after completion of electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  8. Can I apply for government polytechnic college lecturer post?
  9. How can I apply for post of Lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  10. Procedure to apply for Lecturer job in private polytechnic college? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  11. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? What's the applying procedure?
  12. How can I get a job in Government Polytechnic college as a lecturer in Bangalore?
  13. Am I eligible for the post of lecturer in government polytechnic colleges? What's the applying procedure for the same? I've completed B.E(ECE)
  14. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply for Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What should I do to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  16. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?
  17. What is the procedure followed for applying lecturer job in government polytechnic college?
  18. How to join in lecturer in government polytechnic college after completing MSc Applied Electronics
15th February 2017, 06:16 PM
positive boy

Default Re: Can I apply for government polytechnic college lecturer post?

Yes,you apply for government polytechnic college lecturer post after B.E in stream of information science and engineering and M.Tech in computer science stream.

To become a college lecturer candidate have passed master degree with at least 55% marks.

Also you need to give the exam of National Eligibility Test of University Grants Commission. The test is held twice a year in June and in December.Ater qualifying the NET, you will be eligible for the post of Assistant Lecturer and Assistant Professor.
15th February 2017, 11:03 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you cannot apply for the post of lecturer after the completion of M.Tech degree course.
In order to be eligible for the post of Lecturer or Assistant Professor, candidates must have to complete Ph.D course after qualifying in the NET examination.
So, if you are interested for the post of Lecturer, you must have to complete Ph.D course first.
18th February 2017, 09:02 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am Veena completed my B.E in stream of information science and engineering and M.Tech in computer science stream. I am interested in teaching field. Am I eligible to apply computer science lecturer post in govt polytechnic college conducted by KPSC Karnataka?
Yes, you can apply for polytechnic college lecturer.

Those candidates who have completed B.Tech degree from a recognized University are eligible for lecturer post in diploma college. Your age should be above 18 years old.

Lecturer post in Diploma college is conducted by PSC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?