8th November 2016, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Ph.D in distance mode while working as a high school teacher?

I am Tinku paul. I am a high school teacher. Can I do Ph.D in distance mode? Am I eligible? How to apply for the Ph.D course? Can you please guide me with the complete steps which we have to follow? Awaiting to get the response on the same soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Ph.D in distance mode while working as a high school teacher?
  2. Is there any distance course available in PhD Chemistry?
  3. Can a full time teacher of a secondary school having M.Ph Ed degree do Ph D from Kalyani University?Is it possible for a teacher to do the course without attending regular classes? Is there any scope of doing Ph.D degree in distance mode?
  4. Does Calicut University provides PhD after MA in Visharad and Praveen in distance mode? Eligibility and admission procedure? -- [New]
  5. List of Universities providing Ph.D course in Biotechnology through distance mode?
  6. List of universities offering distance PhD(Physical Education) in Agra
  7. Can a full time teacher of a secondary school having M.Ph Ed degree do Ph D from Kalyani University? Is it possible for a teacher to do the course without attending regular classes? Scope of doing Ph.D degree in distance?
  8. Is it possible for me to pursue PhD in Geography through distance mode?
  9. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Life Science?
  10. Eligibility to do distance PhD in Chemistry for 54 years old candidate who has done M.Sc around 27 years ago?
  11. How this is possible for me of doing Ph.D in Geography being a candidate working as a School Teacher in a recognized aided school in Kolkata?
  12. How to apply for B.Ed through distance education and where?
  13. Universities offering PhD in Maths through regular or distance mode? Procedure involved in doing PhD?
  14. How to do distance B.Ed while working as a teacher -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to take admission in B.Ed in regular mode?
  16. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Chemistry through distance mode?
  17. PhD in Pharmaceutical Chemistry is beneficial in distance mode or regular mode for an employee? Will distance universities provide lab for part time PhD students?
  18. Is MBA graduates eligible to teach Accounts in High school?
8th November 2016, 06:18 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Ph.D in distance mode while working as a high school teacher?

Yes, you can do Ph.D through distance mode while you are working, but for that you must have to satisfy the required eligibility criteria.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree from a recognised University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it and qualified in the NET examination can definitely pursue Ph.D course through distance mode.
So, if you satisfy the above mentioned criteria, then you can definitely do Ph.D through correspondence.
9th November 2016, 08:07 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Ph.D in distance mode while working as a high school teacher?

Yes, you can very much opt for the above mentioned course while currently working as a school teacher, there is no such problem in it. You should have however have completed your PG degree from a recognized board and should have scored a minimum of 55% in aggregate.

To apply for the course, you can visit the Institute to avail the application form, or you can also visit the official website and apply for the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?