8th November 2016, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to follow to join Ph.D in IIT, Madras after completion of Computer Science Engineering?

I am a computer engineer, how to join Ph.D in IIT, Madras? What is the procedure to be followed? Can you please give me the complete steps on the same which I have to follow? It will be helpful if you can provide me the answer soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of M.Sc Computer Science?
  2. What is the procedure to follow to take admission for Ph.D in Computer Science?
  3. Am I eligible to study PhD in Computer Science Engineering if completed B.Tech(IT) and M.E.(Quality Management)?
  4. Detailed procedure to apply for PhD in Physiotherapy course in IIT, Madras?
  5. Procedure to apply for merit scholarship while studying civil engineering in IIT Madras?
  6. PhD part time/full time Computer Science in IIT or Foreign university?
  7. Procedure to apply for Distance PhD(Computer Science) for M.Tech(CSE) student?
  8. What should be done to do PhD in computer engineering after completion of 10th grade? -- [New]
  9. What is the procedure to follow to do Ph.D in IIT or NIT?
  10. Am I eligible to do Phd in Psychology after completion of M.D in Homeo?
  11. What is the procedure followed to apply for any software jobs after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  12. Does IIT offer PhD in Computer Science to M.E.(CSE) postgraduate?
  13. Can I become a Teacher in good Engineering colleges after completion of PhD in Computer Application/Computer Science?
  14. IIT Bombay or IIT Madras, which is better for M.Tech Transportation Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Prerequisite to do PhD in IIT? Whether IIT offer part time PhD? What about candidate self employed and want to pursue PhD in IIT?
  16. Syllabus for PhD interview and useful books for IISc Computer Communication Networks?
  17. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  18. What procedure should I follow to join Interior Designing after completion of 12th Class in Science?
8th November 2016, 06:30 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to follow to join Ph.D in IIT, Madras after completion of Computer Science Engineering?

Since you have completed your Graduation in Computer Science Engineering, you can appear for the GATE examination, qualifying in which you can apply for direct Ph.D (Ph.D + MS) course at IIT Madras.
Candidates those who have completed their Graduation in Engineering from a recognised University can apply for direct Ph.D admission at IIT Madras after qualifying in the GATE examination.
9th November 2016, 08:13 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to follow to join Ph.D in IIT, Madras after completion of Computer Science Engineering?

IIT Madras provides admission to candidates in PhD course, those who have studied PG degree from a recognized University and have be able to score well in NET/SET/GATE examination. You should appear for the above mentioned examinations and try to score well in it and I am sure you will get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?