25th May 2016, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in B.Sc(Chemistry) to study M.Sc in Analytical/Inorganic Chemistry in Delhi University?

Hi Sir,
I am doing B.Sc in Chemistry Honours. I am in my 3rd year and till my 2nd year I have secured 61% marks in Delhi University. I want to do M.Sc in Analytical Chemistry or in Inorganic Chemistry. Would you please tell me what percentage I have to secure in whole 3 years of B.Sc so that I can study any of these in Delhi University itself?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I calculate aggregate percentage to study Chemistry Honours in Delhi University? Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to get admission? List of reputed colleges offering Chemistry Honours under Delhi University?
  2. Cutoff percentage required in Graduation to study M.Sc(Chemistry) in IGNOU?
  3. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Sc(Botany) in Delhi University?
  4. How can I get admission in MSc Chemistry in Delhi University? What is the cutoff for MSc Chemistry?
  5. Admission for MSc university in DU after scoring 67.5% in BSc Chemistry from Mumbai University? What is the cutoff percentage? Colleges in which I can apply? Should I submit migration certificate?
  6. Minimum percentage required for taking admission into post graduation in Chemistry in Delhi University?
  7. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Sc(Biochemistry) in Osmania University?
  8. What is the admission procedure to further study in MSc Chemistry? What is the necessary required to get admitted?
  9. Eligibility criteria to study M.Sc. degree in Delhi University?
  10. Percentage required in 12th UP Board to study B.Com in Delhi University? Total fee expenses of study?
  11. Cutoff percentage required in B.Sc to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Presidency University?
  12. MSc entrance sample question paper for admission in MSc Chemistry in Delhi University?
  13. Admission process of MSc Chemistry in Delhi University? Any entrance exam for MSc Chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure, Eligibility and date of application for admission in MSc Chemistry in Delhi University
  15. Cutoff percentage required in B.Sc(IT) to study M.Sc(IT) in Jadavpur University?
  16. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study B.Com in Osmania University?
  17. Percentage required in 12th WBCHSE Science to study B.Sc(Chemistry) in Presidency University?
  18. Streams available to do further studies in Delhi for Arts PSEB student? Cutoff percentage required?
2nd June 2016, 02:54 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in B.Sc(Chemistry) to study M.Sc in Analytical/Inorganic Chemistry in Delhi University?

To take admission in M.Sc degree course in Delhi University, candidates must have completed their B.Sc degree from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% of marks in aggregate in Graduation in order to be eligible. You must score above 60% marks to get admission easily as nowadays there are very tough competitions around.
18th February 2019, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in B.Sc(Chemistry) to study M.Sc in Analytical/Inorganic Chemistry in Delhi University?

Can I do MSc chemistry from IGNOU after completing BSc chemistry ( prog ) from regular as in eligibility it says chemistry honours
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?