11th March 2018, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

Can I get stipend to study PhD in Home Science at Pune University?

Hello everyone, I am studying M.Sc in Home Science in Pune University. I am doing my M.Sc with stipend. So, I want to know that if I want to do PhD in Home Science again from Pune University the still I can get stipend?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study PhD in Home Science for M.A. postgraduate of Delhi University? How much stipend is offered to PhD candidate of Delhi University? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is Pune University going to reduce the stipend for PhD student?
  3. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Electronic Science) in Vidyasagar University?
  4. How much stipend I will get to study PhD in Mathematics in IISER, Pune?
  5. How much stipend I will get to study PhD in Mathematics in Pune University?
  6. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) in RK University?
  7. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Nutritional Science) in Allahabad University?
  8. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Computer Science) in Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam?
  9. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in Tezpur University?
  10. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Management Studies) in Gauhati University?
  11. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Hospitality) in Amity University, Jaipur?
  12. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Astronomy) in Osmania University?
  13. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Allahabad University?
  14. How much stipend I will get to study PhD program in Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science, Kolkata?
  15. Stipend to study PhD in Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science, Kolkata?
  16. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Electrical Engineering) in Delhi Technological University?
  17. Can I get stipend to study PhD(English Literature) in Sanjay Ghodawat University? -- [New]
  18. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Atmospheric Sciences) in Amity University, Gurgaon?
22nd April 2018, 03:20 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get stipend to study PhD in Home Science at Pune University?

Yes, definitely you will get stipend amount while doing Ph.D from Pune University after the completion of M.Sc course. Candidates those who have qualified in the NET examination and pursuing Ph.D course, can expect a stipend amount to study Ph.D course.
Stipend amount differs from Colleges to College. However, you can expect an amount in between Rs. 15000/- to Rs. 25000/- as a stipend amount.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?