18th February 2016, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I study PhD with 66.90% being a Mathematics postgraduate? Where to contact in Pune University for this?

Hello,
I am postgraduate in Mathematics from Pune University with 66.90%. May I do PhD now? Kindly let me know where I have to contact for doing PhD in Pune University?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about PhD(Mathematics) course offered in Pune University for M.Sc(Applied Mathematics) postgraduate?
  2. Contact address of Madras University to study PhD in Mathematics?
  3. Does University of Pune offer PhD in Fine Arts for MFA postgraduate?
  4. How can I apply to study PhD in Mathematics at University of Cambridge being a M.Tech(Industrial Mathematics) postgraduate?
  5. What should I do to study PhD in Mathematics being a postgraduate?
  6. Procedure to study PhD in Pune University for MPM postgraduate? When the entrance exam will be held? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How much stipend I will get to study PhD in Mathematics in Pune University?
  8. How to study PhD in Mathematics in Odisha being an M.Sc postgraduate?
  9. Courses available to study in PhD at Harvard University for MCA postgraduate?
  10. Procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Organic Chemistry) postgraduate?
  11. How can I get admission to study PhD in Mathematics in GNDU being a postgraduate?
  12. List of institutes which offer PhD in Mathematics to a postgraduate in Montreal?
  13. Procedure to apply for PhD in Commerce in Pune University for M.Phil postgraduate?
  14. Eligibility to do PhD in Pune University for English postgraduate with 55% of IGNOU? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure to study PhD in Education for M.A.(Hindi) and M.Ed postgraduate?
  16. Am I eligible to do PhD in Mathematics being a Statistics postgraduate?
  17. Candidates who are having B.Tech, PGDM or M.L.L. & L.W. Degrees are eligible to do PhD in Mathematics?
  18. Admission procedure to study PhD(Physics) in Mumbai University for M.Phil postgraduate of Kerala? Possibility to get direct admission?
21st February 2016, 07:40 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study PhD with 66.90% being a Mathematics postgraduate? Where to contact in Pune University for this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am postgraduate in Mathematics from Pune University with 66.90%. May I do PhD now? Kindly let me know where I have to contact for doing PhD in Pune University?
You have completed post graduate course in Mathematics with 66.90% so you are eligible for Ph.D course.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

There is no age criteria for Ph.D course but you must have valid CSIR NET score card.

You should contact in below given University

Address: Pune University, Ganeshkhind, Pune, Maharashtra 411007
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?