18th July 2018, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I study PhD(Mathematics) after completing BE(Computer Engineering)?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that I can study PhD program in Mathematics after completing my BE in Computer Engineering? I am a BE student of Computer Engineering and after completing my BE course I want to study PhD program in Mathematics.

Related Questions:
  1. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I pursue MSc in the field of psychology after graduating in B.Tech in the stream of computer science?
  3. Can I study further in Abroad after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  4. How to join Merchant Navy after doing B.Com?
  5. Can I study BTech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Possibility to get admission in IITs after completing Diploma engineering course to study B.Tech?
  7. How to do D.Pharma/B.Pharma after doing diploma E&C after 10th
  8. Can I study engineering course except B.Tech after completing BSc Honors in Physics?
  9. How to join merchant navy after clearing 12th with Maths
  10. Can I study and get jobs in USA after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  11. What course to study after completing Diploma in Biomedical? -- [New]
  12. What should I do after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. Can I go to USA for doing further studies after completion of diploma in engineering?
  14. Can I study B.E.(Computer Science Engineering) after completing Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  15. Can I study B.Tech after completing Polytechnic in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  16. Study options after 12th with Biology except Engineering and medicine in Newzealand?
  17. Where can I study engineering after completing 12th? What is the admission procedure and the fee structure?
  18. Can I study marine engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
20th July 2018, 11:03 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study PhD(Mathematics) after completing BE(Computer Engineering)?

Yes, engineering graduates are definitely eligible to apply for Ph.D admission, but they need to qualify exams like NET/SET/GATE first. Also, performance in the interview will be crucial for getting admission.

Hence, make sure you are well prepared for interview and have an excellent academic record from a recognized college or institution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?