10th April 2017, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Can a M.Sc in Agricultural Biotechnology apply for CSIR NET exam in Life Sciences? What should I do for it? Syllabus of this exam?

Hello sir, I am pursuing M.Sc in Agricultural Biotechnology. Am I eligible for CSIR NET exam in Life Sciences? What should I do for it? Syllabus of this exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Is Msc Computer Science Student eligible for writing CSIR-UGC Net Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible for UGC CSIR NET exam in life sciences? I have completed MSc Zoology
  3. Reference books of Life Sciences for preparation of CSIR-NET
  4. What shall I do to become a Chemistry Professor?
  5. Details of revised syllabus of Life Sciences for CSIR-NET?
  6. How to apply for NET/JRF/CSIR after studying MSc(Integrated Biotechnology
  7. How to get study material for CSIR NET Exam for Life Sciences? How to complete the syllabus to prepare for the Exam?
  8. Detailed information and syllabus of CSIR-NET(Environmental Sciences)?
  9. Which subject should I opt among Life Sciences and Chemical Sciences to appear in CSIR-NET being an M.Pharmacy student? Eligibility to apply?
  10. Eligiblity for CSIR NET Life Sciences after doing MSc Bioinformatics?
  11. Whether CSIR-NET sets different papers for different streams to appear in Life Sciences?
  12. Syllabus and Model Question Papers for CSIR NET Exam in Life Sciences?
  13. Am I eligible to appear for CSIR/JRF NET exam for Life Sciences after doing MSc?
  14. Will I be able to apply for CSIR-NET for Life Sciences if study M.Sc(Agriculture Nanoscience & Technology)?
  15. Coaching for CSIR NET/SET for Life Sciences at Kolkata?
  16. Eligibility to apply in CSIR-NET(Biological Sciences) for M.Sc(Sericulture) student? Whether CSIR-NET is equivalent to ICAR-NET?
  17. Syllabus, previous year question papers, pattern and section-wise negative marking allotted in CSIR-NET(Life Sciences)?
  18. What is the JRF exam syllabus for Biotechnology? Is the syllabus same as the life sciences?

13th April 2017, 09:57 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a M.Sc in Agricultural Biotechnology apply for CSIR NET exam in Life Sciences? What should I do for it? Syllabus of this exam?

Yes, you can definitely apply for the CSIR NET examination after the completion of M.Sc in Agriculture Biotechnology, there must not be any problem for that.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree course in the relevant field from a recognised University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to apply for the NET examination. You must have to apply for the above mentioned examination through online process.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf mcs_ls_sylbs.pdf(165.4 KB, 9 views)

15th April 2017, 12:48 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can a M.Sc in Agricultural Biotechnology apply for CSIR NET exam in Life Sciences? What should I do for it? Syllabus of this exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am pursuing M.Sc in Agricultural Biotechnology. Am I eligible for CSIR NET exam in Life Sciences? What should I do for it? Syllabus of this exam?
Being an M.Sc in Agricultural Biotechnology you can apply for CSIR NET exam. But you must score at least 55% of marks in Master degree course to be eligible for CSIR NET exam.

For syllabus, please, refer the below attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf mcs_ls_sylbs.pdf(165.4 KB, 5 views)
File Type: pdf life_science.pdf(27.7 KB, 38 views)

11th June 2021, 02:18 AM
Unregistered

Can a M.Sc degree with agricultural biochemistry degree apply for CSIR net? Also Is a agricultural biochemistry student give DBT BET exam?

18th August 2021, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Can a B.sc hons ( zoology)and M.sc .in Agricultural-biotechnology apply for CSIR Net in Life Sciences? What should I do for it?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?