21st October 2017, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Can a M.Sc Mathematics with 55% marks get admission in M.Phil in University of Delhi? What are the requirements for it?

I am studying M.Sc Mathematics and hope to get 55% marks in final year exam. Can I get admission in M.Phil in University of Delhi with this marks? What are the requirements for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Can a M.Sc Mathematics with 55% marks get admission in M.Phil in University of Delhi? What are the requirements for it?
  2. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study PhD in Mathematics at Delhi University?
  3. Does Delhi University offer MSc(Applied Mathematics) course?
  4. Universities offering Distance MPhil(English) in Delhi?
  5. MPhil is mandatory to study PhD for Mathematics postgraduate?
  6. Requirements to get MPhil(English Literature) admission in Calcutta University? -- [New]
  7. Requirements to get admission in Sharda University for MSc(Mathematics) course?
  8. Requirements to study PhD(Mathematics) in Calcutta University for MSc student?
  9. Can I apply for BCA at Delhi University having only 50 marks in Mathematics?
  10. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Ph.D in Mathematics at Dibrugarh University?
  11. Entrance exams available to study MSc(Applied Mathematics) in Gautam Buddha University?
  12. Eligibility to study PhD in Galgotias University for MPhil(Mathematics) candidate?
  13. Suggestion of universities for Phd or MPhil in Clinical Psychology with below 60% marks. -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Eligibility to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in Delhi University for a candidate who has scored 88 marks in Mathematics and secured 75.6% in 12th BSEB?
  15. Is there any entrance exam available to study MSc(Physics) in Delhi University?
  16. Does Gautam Buddha University offer MSc(Applied Mathematics)?
  17. M.Phil in English with 54.9% marks in MA English?
  18. Colleges under Delhi University offering B.Sc in Mathematics for 12th student who have secured 88% marks?
24th October 2017, 07:45 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can a M.Sc Mathematics with 55% marks get admission in M.Phil in University of Delhi? What are the requirements for it?

Let me inform you that with 55% marks in M.Sc Mathematics, you are very much eligible for M.Phil in Mathematics course for University of Delhi.
Those candidates who have completed master's degree in Mathematics with atleast 55% marks from any recognized university, are eligible to do M.Phil course in the relevant discipline.
Candidates who are meeting the eligibility criteria, need to appear and qualify in UGC-NET/CSIR examination to get admission in PhD course in the University of Delhi.
24th October 2017, 08:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a M.Sc Mathematics with 55% marks get admission in M.Phil in University of Delhi? What are the requirements for it?

Yes, according to eligibility for M.Phil only 50% marks is required in masters degree. Admission will be on the basis of merit and you might have to appear for entrance exam also.

Most of the reputed universities have limited seats available and admission will be on the basis of merit. Hence, make sure you are well prepared for entrance exam and interview.
24th October 2017, 09:34 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you can apply for M.Phil in Delhi University after completion of M.Sc Mathematics with 55% marks. Most of the universities allows candidates who have scored minimum 50% marks. But, to get admission in Delhi University you have to score minimum 55% marks. With this eligibility you have to appear for an entrance examination conducted by the university itself. After clearing the examination, you have to follow the admission process of the university and can get admission.
24th October 2017, 10:55 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

After the completion of M.Sc in Mathematics with 55% of marks in it, you can definitely apply for the M.Phil course in English from University of Delhi, there is no problem in it.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree in the relevant field from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 55% of marks in it can definitely apply for the M.Phil course in the same from University of Delhi.
25th October 2017, 12:08 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required to get admission in M.Phil course at University of Delhi:

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are certainly eligible to pursue M.Phil course at University of Delhi. There is a certain educational qualification required to be eligible.

>> You must have completed Master's Degree with minimum 55% marks in concerned stream in order to be eligible.

>> The selection process is done on the basis of marks secured in
* Written
- Section I
- Section II
- Section III
* Interview

>> You are required to apply online for this course from it's official website by paying Entrance Examination fee.
25th October 2017, 09:06 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying M.Sc Mathematics and hope to get 55% marks in final year exam. Can I get admission in M.Phil in University of Delhi with this marks? What are the requirements for it?
Yes, you are eligible for M.Phil course.

Eligibility criteria for M.Phil course:-

1)Candidates who have completed masters from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for M.Phil course.

2)There is no age criteria for M.Phil course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?