25th August 2014, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Difference between PhD and Integrated PhD program?

Can someone please explain me that what is the difference between phd and integrated phd program? This is becoming a popular course these days.

Related Questions:
  1. What is integrated PhD? Difference between M.Sc, PhD and integrated PhD?
  2. What is Integrated PhD? Duration of Integrated PhD? is it more preferable then doing MSc and PhD separately? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Integrated PhD has more value than PhD done after M.Sc? Duration of course and good universities for it?
  4. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore?
  5. How to do Ph.D after M.Pharmaceutics? Difference between parttime and fulltime PhD?
  6. Is Phd preferable over M.Sc and then PhD? Colleges offering integrated PhD in Mumbai?
  7. Is integrated PhD more valuable? Duration and streams of Chemistry available?
  8. Whether integrated PhD is valued as the orthodox manner?
  9. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  10. List of courses offered for Ph.D after completing graduation in Chemistry? List of top universities offering such program? I'm in B.Sc 2nd year in Chemistry branch
  11. PhD after 5 year integrated M.Sc. course
  12. How to join in integrated Ph.D after completing B.Pharm? Which is more preferable?
  13. Colleges in Mumbai who conducts PhD in Pharmaceutics? Difference between part time and full time PhD?
  14. What are the entrance exams conducted for integrated Ph.D in Biotechnology in India
  15. Which course is a better choice for me between M.Tech in Food Technology and Integrated Ph.D Program in NCL?
  16. Career in Physics
  17. Process to get admission for Ph.D course?
  18. List of institutions I can apply for Ph.D or Integrated Ph.D programs? I've scored 444 marks in GATE exam with 96 percentile
21st September 2014, 01:07 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Difference between PhD and Integrated PhD program?

PhD stands for Doctor of Philosophy. In case of PhD, you need to complete your bachelor's degree and master's degree in any stream and then you go for doctorate course.

But in case of integrated PhD, you can apply for the doctorate course just after completing your bachelor's degree without completing master's degree.

>>Integrated PhD has become popular in India, U.K and European countries in few years where some universities give opportunity to students to pursue doctorate course just after completion of bachelor's degree.

Thanks.
30th June 2015, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Difference between PhD and Integrated PhD program?

which subjects are there for phd in which there is no need of 55% in master degree
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?