3rd July 2018, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Course duration of PhD(Applied Geophysics) in Kurukshetra University?

Hello everyone, I just want to know about the duration of PhD program in the specialization of Applied Geophysics which is available in Kurukshetra University. Can you please let me know about the duration of this PhD program?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study PhD(Applied Geophysics) in Kurukshetra University?
  2. Syllabus of M.Tech Geophysics entrance test at Kurukshetra University? Date of forms for the same?
  3. Eligibility to study PhD(Applied Geophysics) in Kurukshetra University? -- [New]
  4. How many PhD(Applied Geophysics) seats are available in Kurukshetra University?
  5. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Applied Geophysics) in Kurukshetra University?
  6. Which are the MSc Physics branches? How to apply for them? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to get admission for Engineering being a candidate having completed B.Sc in Physics?
  8. What is the percentage required for LLB admission at KU
  9. Eligibility and procedure to join M.Sc in Geophysics after graduation in Physics honours?
  10. Should I choose MSc Physics or MSc Applied electronics?
  11. Can I do MSc in Geophysics after B.Tech? Any good institutes providing M.Tech in geophysics?
  12. Geophysics or Astrophysics, which is better to pursue in PhD?
  13. Which course would be best to study after B.Sc Statistics with Maths and Physics?
  14. Which subject should I choose for PhD having completed M.Sc in Psychiatric Nursing?
  15. Am I eligible to study M.Sc(Geophysics) being a B.Sc(Physics) Honours student? Percentage required to get admission?
  16. How much percentage is needed to get admission in M.A in with human rights?
  17. Which is better between M.Sc Biotechnology, M.Sc Food Technology and M.Sc Microbiology?
  18. Can I apply for IIT-JAM(Geology/Geophysics) if having Physics in 3rd & 4th semesters of B.Sc(Geology)? Books for preparation of this exam? Which one has better scope between Geology and Geophysics?
4th July 2018, 02:15 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration of PhD(Applied Geophysics) in Kurukshetra University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I just want to know about the duration of PhD program in the specialization of Applied Geophysics which is available in Kurukshetra University. Can you please let me know about the duration of this PhD program?

Course duration of PhD Applied Geophysics in Kurukshetra University is 3 – 5 years. Applicants must have studied a Master’s Degree in the relevant subject or MPhil with minimum 55% marks are eligible to study PhD Applied Geophysics in Kurukshetra University. Applicants are shortlisted for the admission through an entrance test and interview conducted by the university. Applicants can apply online for the admission. Applicants can contact the Department of Geophysics for the admission in person or can find the details in the website link given Click Here
4th July 2018, 08:10 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration of PhD(Applied Geophysics) in Kurukshetra University?

Course duration of PhD in Applied Geophysics in Kurukshetra University:

The detailed information about course duration of PhD in Applied Geophysics in Kurukshetra University is given below,

Name of the College - Kurukshetra University

Name of the Course - PhD in Applied Geophysics

Course Duration - 3 to 5 years

Admission:-

<> Generally admission into this PhD in Applied Geophysics course in Kurukshetra University is done through Entrance Test.

Click here for More details
6th July 2018, 08:28 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Course duration of PhD(Applied Geophysics) in Kurukshetra University is minimum 3 years including course work and maximum of 6 years.
Candidates must hold a Master’s Degree in the relevant subject or MPhil with minimum 55% marks to be eligible to pursue PhD Applied Geophysics in Kurukshetra University. Candidatess are shortlisted for the admission through an entrance test followed by an interview conducted by the university.

Last edited by ppsahu; 13th August 2018 at 07:24 PM. Reason: Short answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?