3rd July 2018, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Applied Geophysics) in Kurukshetra University?

Dear friends, I am looking forward to secure admission in Kurukshetra University for studying PhD in Applied Geophysics. Kindly let me know about the procedure for getting admission in this institute for this PhD program. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study PhD(Applied Geophysics) in Kurukshetra University? -- [New]
  2. Syllabus of M.Tech Geophysics entrance test at Kurukshetra University? Date of forms for the same?
  3. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Applied Geophysics) in Kurukshetra University?
  4. Admission procedure to study B.Tech in Kurukshetra University?
  5. How many PhD(Applied Geophysics) seats are available in Kurukshetra University?
  6. Admission procedure to study MCA in any Government college for a BCA graduate of Kurukshetra University?
  7. Whether studying B.Sc(Physics) is enough to get admission in M.Sc(Geophysics)?
  8. Am I eligible to study M.Sc(Geophysics) being a B.Sc(Physics) Honours student? Percentage required to get admission?
  9. Admission procedure to study PhD in Journalism and Mass Communication in Kurukshetra University?
  10. Procedure to get admission in PhD at Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra? Will I have to pass Pre University exam?
  11. Eligibility and procedure to join M.Sc in Geophysics after graduation in Physics honours?
  12. Admission procedure to study PhD(Physics) in IIT-Delhi for a UGC JRF qualifier?
  13. Course duration of PhD(Applied Geophysics) in Kurukshetra University?
  14. What is the procedure for taking admission in MBA in Kurukshetra University? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Geophysics or Astrophysics, which is better to pursue in PhD?
  16. Does Kurukshetra University offers M.Ed via distance mode of education?
  17. Can I get admission for BCA in Kurukshetra University? What is the eligibility criterion? Am I eligible? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I do MSc in Geophysics after B.Tech? Any good institutes providing M.Tech in geophysics?
6th July 2018, 09:02 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Applied Geophysics) in Kurukshetra University?

"PhD(Applied Geophysics) in Kurukshetra University"

Admission procedure:-

In order to get admission in PhD program in Kurukshetra University University, you will have to appear for UGC-CSIR NET (including JRF) or equivalent national level exam/GATE/teacher fellowship.

Candidates who have qualified UGC/CSIR-NET JRF (with validity period) will be directly admitted in PhD Course.

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 11:19 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?