3rd July 2018, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Applied Geophysics) seats are available in Kurukshetra University?

Hi friends, can anyone of you let me know that how many seats are there in Kurukshetra University for PhD program in Applied Geophysics. I want to join this institute for this PhD program. Kindly let me know about the seats available for this PhD program asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study PhD(Applied Geophysics) in Kurukshetra University?
  2. Syllabus of M.Tech Geophysics entrance test at Kurukshetra University? Date of forms for the same?
  3. Eligibility to study PhD(Applied Geophysics) in Kurukshetra University? -- [New]
  4. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Applied Geophysics) in Kurukshetra University?
  5. Course duration of PhD(Applied Geophysics) in Kurukshetra University?
  6. How to get admission for Engineering being a candidate having completed B.Sc in Physics?
  7. What is the percentage required for LLB admission at KU
  8. Eligibility and procedure to join M.Sc in Geophysics after graduation in Physics honours?
  9. Can I do MSc in Geophysics after B.Tech? Any good institutes providing M.Tech in geophysics?
  10. Geophysics or Astrophysics, which is better to pursue in PhD?
  11. How to apply for admission under JRF NET commerce in Kurukshetra university? What criteria if followed by the university for JRF NET seats?
  12. Which NIT college can I get expect after scoring 2980 in NIMCET
  13. Am I eligible to study M.Sc(Geophysics) being a B.Sc(Physics) Honours student? Percentage required to get admission?
  14. Can I apply for IIT-JAM(Geology/Geophysics) if having Physics in 3rd & 4th semesters of B.Sc(Geology)? Books for preparation of this exam? Which one has better scope between Geology and Geophysics?
  15. Which are the MSc Physics branches? How to apply for them?
  16. Syllabus and best book for the preparation of ISM-Dhanbad Geophysics entrance exam?
  17. Can I get admission for BCA in Kurukshetra University? What is the eligibility criterion? Am I eligible? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I have any NIT after scoring 897 rank in NIMCET
4th July 2018, 11:19 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Applied Geophysics) seats are available in Kurukshetra University?

=> Kurukshetra University is a university established on 11 January 1957 in Kurukshetra in the Indian state of Haryana.

=> As per my knowledge, the total no of PhD(Applied Geophysics) seats are available in Kurukshetra University is 23.

For more information you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS: Thanesar, Kurukshetra, Haryana 136119
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?