3rd June 2018, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of PhD(Applied Physics) in Bhilai Institute of Technology?

Dear friends, I am going to apply for PhD program in Applied Physics in Bhilai Institute of Technology. I would like to know about the course structure of this PhD program. Kindly tell me about the course duration also. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Which college can I get after scoring 45 marks in PET in OBC category?
  2. Is there any government college in Chhattisgarh offering aeronautical engineering?
  3. Course structure of BE(Civil Engineering) in Bhilai Institute of Technology?
  4. Can I get any college in Chattisgarh on the basis of AIEEE rank of 650000 -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which college should I prefer after scoring 60 marks in PET in OBC?
  6. Course duration and fee expenses of BE(Civil Engineering) in Bhilai Institute of Technology?
  7. Which university is best for me for B.Tech Mechanical in distance or part time in Chattisgarh?
  8. In which college can I get after scoring 91 marks in PET?
  9. How many PhD(Applied Physics) seats are available in Bhilai Institute of Technology?
  10. Fee expenses of PhD(Applied Physics) in Bhilai Institute of Technology?
  11. Admission procedure to study PhD(Applied Physics) in Bhilai Institute of Technology?
  12. Course structure and duration of PhD(Applied Physics) in SV National Institute of Technology?
  13. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Applied Physics) in Bhilai Institute of Technology?
  14. Course structure and duration of Master in Advanced Combinatorics in Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology? -- [New]
  15. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Visual Effects in Image Institute of Digital Technology?
  16. Course structure and duration of PhD(Information Technology) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur?
  17. How many BE(Civil Engineering) seats are available in Bhilai Institute of Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the eligibility for CG PET? -- [Most Discussed]
22nd July 2022, 11:45 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of PhD(Applied Physics) in Bhilai Institute of Technology?

The Course Structure and Duration of PhD Applied Physics is:-

*Research Trends in Applied Physics

*Research Methodology in Applied Physics

*Physics

*Design

The duration of this course is 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?