5th August 2018, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of Master in Advanced Combinatorics in Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology?

I just want to know the structure of the course, named, Master in Advanced Combinatorics which is offered in Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology. Kindly let me know about the course duration also.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply to study Master in Advanced Combinatorics in Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology?
  2. Can I pay course fee of Master in Advanced Combinatorics in EMI mode to Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology?
  3. Eligibility to get Master in Advanced Combinatorics admission in Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology?
  4. Entrance exam available to study Master in Advanced Combinatorics in Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology?
  5. Procedure to get admission in Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology, Russia to study MS course?
  6. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Visual Effects in Image Institute of Digital Technology?
  7. List of the colleges offering M.Tech in mechanical engg?
  8. Course structure and duration of PhD(Applied Physics) in Bhilai Institute of Technology?
  9. Course structure and duration of PhD(Applied Physics) in SV National Institute of Technology?
  10. Course structure and fee expenses of Master of Valuation(Real Estate) in Institute of Science and Technology for Advanced Studies and Research? -- [New]
  11. Which stream a B.Aeronautics should study in MS from Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology, Russian Federation? How much fee required for it?
  12. What courses are available after BCA in Hardware?
  13. Colleges offering M.Tech course in CS and IT branches? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Vedavyasa Institute of Technology, B.Tech in Computer Science, 6th Sem., Graph Theory and Combinatorics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Course structure and duration of Master in Business and Technology in Vrije Universiteit Brussel?
  16. Institutes offering M.Tech Biomedical Engineering course?
  17. Course structure and duration of Advanced Diploma in Financial Accounting & Taxation in Sanford College of Information and Technology?
  18. Course structure and duration of PhD(Information Technology) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur?
10th August 2018, 02:29 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of Master in Advanced Combinatorics in Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology?

Master in Advanced Combinatorics in Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology is course duration of 2 years (divided into 4 Semesters).
Course structure is as follows:

=>First semester:

Discrete Structures

Probability Theory

Linear Algebra

Extremal Combinatorics (a course by Miklós Simonovits)

Introduction to Discrete Geometry*I

=>Second semester:

Introduction to Discrete Geometry*II

Random Graphs*I

Advanced Graph Theory

Extremal Problems on Posets and Beyond (by Gyula O. H. Katona)

Modern Discrete Geometry (by János Pach)

=>Third semester:

Random Graphs*II

Game Theory

Complex Networks (by Nelly Litvak)

New Approaches to Hard Problems of Extremal Combinatorics (by Benny Sudakov)

Additive Combinatorics

=>Fourth semester:

The fourth semester is solely devoted to research and the work on a master’s thesis.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?