6th June 2018, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I get stipend to study PhD(Atmospheric Sciences) in IIT-Delhi?

I want to study PhD in IIT-Delhi in the specialization of Atmospheric Sciences. I would like to know that can I get stipend for this particular PhD in IIT-Delhi? I really don’t know about this so I need your help. Please help me to know about this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get stipend to study MTech through GATE in NIT/IIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Atmospheric Sciences) in Amity University, Gurgaon?
  3. Eligibility criteria to study M.Designing from IIT Delhi having Post Graduate Diploma in Packaging?
  4. Details to apply for summer training at IIT Delhi for CSE student? Can I get stipend for it?
  5. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Atmospheric Sciences) in IIT-Delhi?
  6. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Biological Sciences) in Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore?
  7. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Disciplines of Forensic Sciences) in Dr. Hari Singh Gour University?
  8. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Engineering Geology) in Delhi University?
  9. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Aquatic Environment Management) in Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University?
  10. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Electrical Engineering) in Delhi Technological University?
  11. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Centre for Federal Studies) in Jamia Hamdard, Delhi? -- [New]
  12. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Geology) in University of Delhi?
  13. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Vibrations) in University of Delhi?
  14. Can I get stipend to do Internship in IIT, Delhi being a B.Tech(CSE) 3rd semester student? Procedure to apply and selection criteria?
  15. Admission procedure to study PhD(Atmospheric Sciences) in IIT-Delhi?
  16. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Geological Sciences) in NIMS University?
  17. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Economics) in IIT-Indore?
  18. How many PhD(Atmospheric Sciences) seats are available in IIT-Delhi?
15th July 2022, 11:01 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get stipend to study PhD(Atmospheric Sciences) in IIT-Delhi?

Yes, you will get a stipend to study PhD Atmospheric Sciences at IIT Delhi,but first you have to qualify the entrance exam.

Qualification required for PhD Atmospheric Sciences is candidates who have done post graduate degree from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?