29th July 2018, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of BS(Mechanical Engineering) in University of Jamestown?

Dear Sir, can I know about the duration of BS(Mechanical Engineering) course available in University of Jamestown? I am interested to do this course in this college. So, please tell me the course duration and also the structure of this course. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study BS(Mechanical Engineering) in University of Jamestown?
  2. Entrance exams available to study BS(Mechanical Engineering) in University of Jamestown?
  3. Eligibility to study BS(Mechanical Engineering) in University of Jamestown for 12th Science student?
  4. Fee expenses of BS(Mechanical Engineering) in University of Jamestown?
  5. Course structure and duration of BE(Software Engineering) in Yasar University?
  6. Course structure and duration of Bachelor in Biomedical Engineering in Bahcesehir University?
  7. Course structure and duration of Master in Construction Engineering in University of Cambridge?
  8. Course structure and duration of MS(Civil & Environmental Engineering) in The George Washington University?
  9. Course structure and duration of Master in Computational Science and Engineering in UMEA University? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Course duration and fees of MS(Engineering Management) in Trine University?
  11. Course structure and duration of BE(Mechatronics Engineering) in KDU University College?
  12. Course structure and duration of PhD(Engineering Education) in University of Engineering and Management, Jaipur?
  13. Course structure and duration of PhD(Mechanical Engineering) in Manipur University?
  14. Course structure and duration of PhD(Environmental Engineering) in Gauhati University?
  15. Course structure and duration of Master in Materials Engineering in University Politehnica of Bucharest? -- [New]
  16. Course structure and duration of PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in Tezpur University?
  17. Course structure and duration of BE(Mechatronics Engineering) in Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University?
  18. Course structure and duration of MSc(Chemical and Pharmaceutical Engineering) in Graz University of Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
24th August 2018, 01:36 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of BS(Mechanical Engineering) in University of Jamestown?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, can I know about the duration of BS(Mechanical Engineering) course available in University of Jamestown? I am interested to do this course in this college. So, please tell me the course duration and also the structure of this course. Thank you!

The course structure of BS Mechanical Engineering at University of Jamestown is given below:

Core Title:

General Chemistry I
Introduction to Engineering
Macroeconomics
Introduction to Computer Aided Design
Statics
Engineering Computing
Materials
Dynamics
Manufacturing Processes
Mechanics of Materials
Fluid Mechanics
Instrumentation and Measurement
Thermodynamics I & II
Statistical and Linear Methods
Control Systems
Numerical Methods
Heat Transfer
Fundamentals of Electric Circuits
Machine Design
Mechanical Engineering Design I & II
Calculus I, II & III
Physics I & II
Ordinary Differential Equations

Electives – choose one:

Machine Dynamics
Vibrations
Intermediate Mechanics of Materials
Finite Element Analysis
Classical Mechanics
Introduction to Electronic Packaging

Duration of the BS Mechanical Engineering at University of Jamestown is four years. Candidates can find the details at the University of Jamestown website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?