6th June 2018, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of Bachelor in Biomedical Engineering in Bahcesehir University?

I am interested to study Bachelor in Biomedical Engineering in Bahcesehir University. But I don’t know about the structure of this course. Kindly let me know about the course structure as well as course duration. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission details of Bachelor in Biomedical Engineering in Bahcesehir University?
  2. Job opportunities through Bachelor in Biomedical Engineering of Bahcesehir University?
  3. Entrance exams available to study Bachelor in Biomedical Engineering in Bahcesehir University?
  4. Can I get financial aid to study Bachelor in Biomedical Engineering in Bahcesehir University? Course fee of Bachelor in Biomedical Engineering in this university?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for Biomedical Engineering without doing maths?
  6. What course to study after completing Diploma in Biomedical?
  7. Course structure and duration of MSc in Biomedical Sciences(Cancer Biology) in University of WestMinster?
  8. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Course structure and duration of Bachelor of Computer Science in University of Southern Indiana? -- [New]
  10. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  11. Can I do Robotics engineering after completing biomedical engineering?
  12. Can I pursue Biomedical Engineering after 12th with PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) subjects? List of colleges offering Biomedical Engineering course ?
  13. Does R.M.K University, Chennai offers Biomedical Engineering course? What is the procedure for admission and what is the fee structure?
  14. Am I eligible to do masters in Biomedical engineering from Germany?
  15. What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?
  16. Course fee and duration of MSc(Biomedical Sciences) course in Radboud University?
  17. What are the career prospects of B.Sc course for 12th Science student?
  18. Course structure and duration of BS(Mechanical Engineering) in University of Jamestown?
29th June 2018, 11:21 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of Bachelor in Biomedical Engineering in Bahcesehir University?

"Bachelor in Biomedical Engineering in Bahcesehir University"

Bachelor in Biomedical Engineering course is a duration of 24 months.

=>Course structure:

Basic Concepts in Bioengineering

Cellular and Molecular Bioengineering

Departmental Electives

Basic Techniques in Bioengineering

Seminar

Master Thesis

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 04:48 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?