6th April 2018, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Course structure of PhD(Dance) in Punjabi University?

Can anyone of you kindly provide me the course structure of the PhD course in the stream of Dance which is available in Punjabi University? Kindly let me know about the course structure asap.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure of MSc Chemistry in Punjabi University?
  2. How is punjabi university Patiala for doing mechanical engineering? What is the fee structure?
  3. How can I join Punjabi University after completing M.A?
  4. Detailed information about M.Phil course in Punjabi University for M.Com postgraduate?
  5. Am I eligible for governemnt jobs if did Diploma in Modern Office Practice and BA in one go from Punjabi University?
  6. What is the fee structure and form submission date for M.Sc program in computer science offered by Punjabi university?
  7. What is the fee structure of MA course offered by Punjabi university for private students?
  8. What is the fee structure of MA course offered by Punjabi university for private students?
  9. How may I join M.Phil program in Punjabi from Punjab university in Patiala after completing post graduation in Punjabi?
  10. Course structure of PhD(Punjabi) in Delhi University?
  11. What is the syllabus of B.A Final Punjabi University? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible for MA Punjabi after completing BA with 50% marks?
  13. Is there any entrance exam available for M.Sc(Astronomy & Space Physics) admission in Punjabi University? Structure of this course?
  14. Can I change my university from Panjab university to Punjabi university?
  15. How can I get admission in Punjabi University Patiala or Punjab University Chandigarh for MA degree with history stream?
  16. Am I eligible for job in Punjab after completion of graduation from Punjabi University?
  17. Ph.D in music from Punjabi University after B.Com?
  18. Is it possible to do M.Phil in Punjabi through correspondence from PBI University Patiala after doing M.A in Punjabi and B.Ed?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?