3rd November 2016, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available for M.Sc(Astronomy & Space Physics) admission in Punjabi University? Structure of this course?

I am interested to apply for M.Sc(Astronomy & Space Physics) course of Punjabi University. Please let me know that is there any entrance exam for admission? What is the course structure? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission to study M.Sc(Astronomy & Space Physics) in Punjabi University after completion of B.Sc(Physics)?
  2. Detailed admission procedure to study B.Sc(Physics) in Punjabi University, Patiala?
  3. How can I get admission in Punjabi University Patiala or Punjab University Chandigarh for MA degree with history stream?
  4. How to take admission in BA.LLB in Punjab University? Am I eligible for admission in Law? I have completed 12th with 70% in science stream
  5. How to take admission in Punjabi University, Patiala? What is the procedure?
  6. Is there any separate entrance exam for Punjabi Unviersity admission for M.Tech admission? Date of entrance exam and date of sale of forms?
  7. Whether Punjabi University offering Ph.D in Bioinformatics programme? Procedure to get admission? Is there any entrance exam available?
  8. Admission procedure of Punjabi University Patiala and Thapar University?
  9. Am I eligible for M.Sc in Astrophysics & Space Physics?
  10. How to take admission in Punjabi University for M.Tech ECE?
  11. How to get admission for M.Tech CSE in the institutes like Punjab University, Thapar Univerisity, Punjabi University or PEC?
  12. When M.Sc(Forensic Science) entrance exam will be conducted by Punjabi University? Syllabus of this entrance exam?
  13. Best path to follow to make a career in Astronomy? Best competitive exam for admission in M.Sc Astronomy?
  14. What's the eligibility criteria and dates of the entrance test OF M.Sc bio-tech in Punjabi university, Patiala?
  15. Required Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for B.Sc course in Punjabi University?
  16. Date of sale of M.Ed entrance exam forms of Punjabi University? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get admission in MSc forensic science after BSc microbiology? -- [New]
  18. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of M.Sc Physics in Annamalai University?
1st February 2017, 12:18 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available for M.Sc(Astronomy & Space Physics) admission in Punjabi University? Structure of this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am interested to apply for M.Sc(Astronomy & Space Physics) course of Punjabi University. Please let me know that is there any entrance exam for admission? What is the course structure? Please tell me asap.

There is no entrance examination for M.Sc Astronomy & Space Physics course in Punjabi University. The admission will be made “direct”. Interested candidates can apply online for the admission to the M.Sc Astronomy & Space Physics course in Punjabi University. The selected candidates will appear for the interview for getting admission to the course. The Punjabi University website link is Click Here.

Course structure of M.Sc Astronomy & Space Science is given:

Applied Mathematics
Positional Astronomy
Classical Mechanics
Computer Lab
Applied Mathematics
Digital Electronics
Quantum Mechanics
Applied Optics
Mathematical Physics and Classical Mechanics
Space Physics
Astronomical Techniques
Stellar Atmosphere
Electromagnetic Waves and Radiating System
Galactic System & Cosmology
Plasma Physics
Electronic Communication Systems
2nd April 2020, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available for M.Sc(Astronomy & Space Physics) admission in Punjabi University? Structure of this course?

What types of questions ask in interview for Msc astronomy?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?