24th March 2017, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

List of research courses after B.Sc Microbiology? List of colleges for it?

Hello sir, I have completed B.Sc Microbiology and want to do research course in Microbiology. List of research courses after B.Sc Microbiology? List of colleges for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for JL in Vocation courses? List of the colleges? I have completed BSc and MSc Microbiology
  2. List of the best colleges in lucknow and varanasi in UP? I want to do BSc microbiology
  3. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
  4. How to do MSc Medical Microbiology or Agriculture Microbiology from well reputed college? I have passed BSc Microbiology with 70% marks
  5. Which Post graduation to do after BSc Microbiology? Medical microbiology, applied microbiology and clinical research?
  6. Which research topic should a M.Sc Medical Microbiology choose for Ph.D in Medical Microbiology? List of government colleges in Maharashtra?
  7. List of Diploma courses available after B.Sc Microbiology with duration? List of colleges for it?
  8. List of top institutes offering M.Sc in clinical research in Mumbai region? I've completed B.Sc in Microbiology with 49% marks
  9. Which are the courses available in MSc Microbiology? I have completed BSc Microbiology
  10. What is the eligibility criteria for BSc Genetics and Microbiology? List of the best colleges?
  11. List of colleges and procedure to apply for part time PhD in Marine Microbiology?
  12. List of entrance exams of medical microbiology? Names of colleges offering medical microbiology in Hyderabad?
  13. List of the colleges for MSc medical microbiology? Is there any scope for medical microbiology? I have completed my BSc in Medical Microbiology
  14. MSc in biotechnology or MsSc in microbiology? Which one is better? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of colleges providing correspondence course in BSc?
  16. List of all BSc Microbiology Colleges in Mumbai?
  17. Which is better choice for me between M.Sc in Industrial Microbiology and M.Sc in Clinical Research after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Best colleges offering these courses?
  18. What should be the aggregate percentage in BSc Microbiology to opt for MSc in Medical Microbiology
27th March 2017, 09:47 AM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: List of research courses after B.Sc Microbiology? List of colleges for it?

List of Research courses in Microbiology are as follows:

* IMMUNOLOGY
* IMMUNOLOGY LABORATORY
* MICROBIAL GENOMES, BIOGEOCHEMISTRY, and DIVERSITY
* BACTERIAL PATHOGENESIS
* VIROLOGY
* FOOD MICROBIOLOGY
* FOOD MICROBIOLOGY LABORATORY
* MICROBIAL GENETICS AND BIOTECHNOLOGY
* GENERAL PARASITOLOGY
* MICROBIAL BIOINFORMATICS AND GENOME EVOLUTION

List of colleges offering the above courses are as follows:

* Adesh University - Punjab
* Chaudhary Charan Singh University - Meerut
* Chettinad Academy of Research and Education - Kanchipuram
* Combined PG Institute of Medical Science and Research - Dehradun
* Goodwill College - Firozbad
* Himalayan University - Itanagar
* Integral University -Lucknow
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?