21st February 2018, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Is there option of Technology Management in UGC NET? If not, than which would be best option to select?

I did MBA Technology Management. Is there any Specific Stream for Technology Management in UGC NET? Or, can I choose any other subject in UGC NET? If any other, than which would be best for me?

27th February 2018, 11:48 PM
MNB1234

Default Re: Is there option of Technology Management in UGC NET? If not, than which would be best option to select?

There is no subject Technology Management in the UGC NET Exams.

You have to choose the subject Management in this exams.

The online applications for next NET exams would start from March 6 and the exam would be held on July 8. The last date to fill up the form is April 5, 2018.
28th February 2018, 12:48 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there option of Technology Management in UGC NET? If not, than which would be best option to select?

There is no such Technology Management subject in UGC NET.

There are following alternatives for you to choose subjects:
  • Management (Course Code 17)
  • Labour Welfare/Personnel Management/Industrial Relations/Labour and Social Welfare/Human Resource Management (Course Code 55)
  • Tourism Administration and Management (Course Code 93)
2nd March 2018, 06:56 PM
randhirk.rk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I did MBA Technology Management. Is there any Specific Stream for Technology Management in UGC NET? Or, can I choose any other subject in UGC NET? If any other, than which would be best for me?
Educational qualification to apply for the UGC NET Exams:
Post Graduation Pass from a recognised University.
Minimum 55% marks in post graduation.

You cannot apply for the subject Technology Management.

Since this subject is not there in the List of Subjects.

But you can apply for the subject management as this subject is chosen by candidates who have completed there MBA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?