22nd December 2017, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for NET or SET after M.E degree?

Hi, I have completed my M.E. control and instrumentation from electronics and instrumentation major. Can I apply for NET or SET exam?

22nd December 2017, 09:58 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for NET or SET after M.E degree?

I am happy to tell you that definitely you can apply for the NET examination after the completion of ME degree course, there is no problem in it.
The basic qualification required for the NET examination is Masters degree in the relevant field.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree in the relevant field from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to appear in the NET examination.
22nd December 2017, 11:01 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for NET/SET Examination is "Master's Degree" or Post Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.

As M.E in Control and Instrumentation course is a Master's Degree, I can say that you are certainly eligible to apply for this course. The minimum percentage you must have attained in qualifying examination is 55% marks from a recognized university.

>> Besides meeting this educational qualification criteria, you are required to meet age criteria also in order to appear in NET Examination.

>> You are required to choose the stream National Eligibility Test before you appear in entrance examination based on the skills and interests that you have.
23rd December 2017, 12:40 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I have completed my M.E. control and instrumentation from electronics and instrumentation major. Can I apply for NET or SET exam?

Yes, you can apply for NET or SET after completion of M.E degree. You should have scored at least 55% marks in M.E to appear for the NET examination. Your age should be less than 28 years, for appearing the NET examination. You can also eligible for SET examination with M.E qualification. The SET is the state level examination conducted for the appointment of assistant professors in government colleges. SET examination is only for the particular state and NET is for the whole country.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?