13th March 2016, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Detailed admission procedure to study PhD(Maths) in Rani Durgawati University?

Hello Sir,
I want to do PhD in Maths from Rani Durgawati University. So please provide me the detail procedure for admission. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Ph.D degree in Hindi? I've done my post graduation in Hindi from Rani Durgawati University through correspondence
  2. Information about M.Sc (Medicine) after BDS?
  3. Colleges in India which provide Msc in sports medicine? Msc in sports medicine after BDS? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Detailed information and admission procedure to study correspondence M.Com in Calicut University?
  5. Detailed procedure to study B.Tech in Aligarh Muslim University for 12th Science student?
  6. Detailed admission procedure to study PhD for M.Sc(Biochemistry) postgraduate?
  7. Detailed admission procedure to study M.Sc(Physics) in Gulbarga University for B.Sc candidate of other state?
  8. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study PhD in Botany in MG University? Detailed procedure of admission?
  9. When the admission will open for M.Phil course in Rani Durgavati University, Jabalpur?
  10. Detailed information, procedure to apply, documents required and fee to study H.S. in IGNOU? After H.S. from IGNOU can I get admission in Pune University?
  11. Detailed admission procedure to study B.Sc(Physics) in Punjabi University, Patiala?
  12. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Education in Mumbai University?
  13. Can i be eligible for MSc sports medicine after doing BSc Nursing?
  14. Does Rani Durgavati University, Jabalpur offer M.Phil in English? Entrance exam to get admission?
  15. Detailed admission procedure for admission in Annamalai University under Non-Local category?
  16. What is the admission procedure of BHOJ university, Bhopal?
  17. Detailed procedure and eligibility to study LLM after completing B.Com from Calcutta University?
  18. Detailed procedure about admission in Imperial College of London to study MS program?
20th December 2016, 01:19 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed admission procedure to study PhD(Maths) in Rani Durgawati University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I want to do PhD in Maths from Rani Durgawati University. So please provide me the detail procedure for admission. Thank you in advance.

The candidates must hold Master’s Degree in Mathematics subject with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade or M.Phil degree recognized by UGC are eligible to apply for the PhD in Mathematics in Rani Durgavati Vishwavidyalaya. Candidates shall be generally admitted through an entrance test followed by an interview. Candidates who are qualified in National Level Test like NET/GATE etc shall be exempted from the entrance test. The details can also be found in the Rani Durgavati Vishwavidyalaya website, the link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?