14th October 2016, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about PhD(Dentistry) course offered in M.S. Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences?

I would like to get the details of PhD(Dentistry) course in M.S. Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences. Please provide me the details of this course asap.

20th October 2016, 12:33 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about PhD(Dentistry) course offered in M.S. Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I would like to get the details of PhD(Dentistry) course in M.S. Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences. Please provide me the details of this course asap.

The applicants can apply online for the PhD in Dentistry course in M.S. Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences. A candidate seeking admission to the PhD Dentistry should have obtained at least a second class in a Master’s Degree in the subject area of research he/she intends to pursue. The candidates have to appear for a written test and interview for the admission to the PhD program. The final merit list will be prepared based on the Performance in the written test (30%), Interview (30%) and Academic Performance (Masters: 25% & UG: 15%). The website link of the university given here M.S. Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?