11th August 2015, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Distance PhD in Religious Studies & Social Work/Philosophy for a graduate?

Hello,
I am interested in doing PhD in Religious Studies and Social Work or Philosophy. I am a graduate and like to do in Distance Education thinking to take up a research project. Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. How to so Ph.D in religious studies after doing M.Tech JNTUH?
  2. PhD in Religious Studies through NET?
  3. Can I study PhD in Social Work if completed PGDM(Rural Management) and Distance Maser of Social Work?
  4. Courses available in Geography after B.A in JNU, BHU and DU? Procedure to apply for these colleges?
  5. Colleges and universities which offer PhD course?
  6. Can I get scholarship for distance education course?
  7. How to do ph.D with distance if I am a PG in Zoology?
  8. What is the relationship between social studies and social science?
  9. Can I go for B.A in psychology distance education and then proceed with M.A and PhD? PhD also comes with distance education?
  10. Phd in Microbiology & Immunology through distance education while doing job?
  11. Detailed admission procedure to study Distance PhD in HR for a candidate who has 8 years of work experience?
  12. Ph.D in Personnel management through distance learning after post graduation in social sciences with 65% marks?
  13. List of universities which offer PhD in Management Studies through Distance Education in India
  14. Procedure to study PhD in Politics & International Studies in University of Cambridge with scholarship for M.Phil postgraduate?
  15. Career and Job opportunities for MSW? I am currently studying in final year B.A(Sociology) through distance education
  16. How to apply for distance PhD next year if missed this year?
  17. What are the further studies after graduating in Psychology? Best colleges to opt for further studies?
  18. Can i do PhD in IT after completing MCA through distance learning or do I need to do pursue M.Phil or M.Tech first? -- [Most Discussed]
7th June 2016, 06:24 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Distance PhD in Religious Studies & Social Work/Philosophy for a graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am interested in doing PhD in Religious Studies and Social Work or Philosophy. I am a graduate and like to do in Distance Education thinking to take up a research project. Please help me.

Sorry to say that you cannot do PhD with graduation degree. The eligibility to do PhD in any subject is a pass in Master’s Degree in the relevant subject with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognised university. The aspirant has to appear for an entrance examination and interview for the admission. So you have to complete your post graduation first with over 55% marks and then apply for PhD. You can contact the university department concerned for the research work. The admission will be based on the marks scored in degree examination, entrance test and interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?