9th January 2014, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

Details and scope of CSIR for Computer engineering?

I am a computer enggineering and wants to know the roll of the csir in my feild of computers so tell me the details and scope?

29th January 2014, 08:36 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Details and scope of CSIR for Computer engineering?

There is a good scope for computer engineering background students in CSIR.The National Eligibility test is conducted by the University Grants Commission.The council of scientific and research conducts this NET exam in specializations such as Chemical sciences,Engineering sciences,Physical sciences,Planetary sciences,Mathematical sciences and more.

The minimum educational qualification is Bachelors degree and as you are from Computer science engineering,you can apply for the CSIR NET exam without any doubt.The upper age limit can be maximum of 28 years.If it is for the lectureship post,there is no Upper age limit.

The examinations consists of three papers.So all the three papers consists of Objecte type questions.Paper I is of 100 Marks,you need to attempt 50 questions out of 60 questions.Paper II consists of same 100 marks,and there all the 50 questions are to be attempted with out leaving any choice.And the third paper consists of 150 marks,all the 75 questions to be attempted.

The examination table given is for the UGC-NET/JRF computer science and Applications.The above first two papers are of 1 ¼ hour duration,and the third papers is for 2 ¼ hours.The cut off for the computer science and applications is 40 Marks in paper I,40 marks in paper II,and 75 marks in paper III.The notification is announced in the month of December recently,and the exam is going to be conducted in the months of February/March.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?