10th May 2015, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Details of PhD entrance exam for engineering and technology

I want details of phd entrance exam in engineering and technology. I want to do phd engg want details of phd entrance exam for engineering and technology

Related Questions:
  1. Details about Ph.D entrance exam conducted by Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology, Hisar? Syllabus, course duration and exam date of Ph.D entrance exam?
  2. Details about entrance exam of PhD and syllabus as well?
  3. Entrance exam to do PhD in Technology for M.Tech postgraduate?
  4. Steps to do PhD after M.Com? Subjects available in PhD entrance exam?
  5. Biotechnology syllabus of AIIMS PhD entrance exam? Tips to crack this PhD entrance exam?
  6. Details regarding Ph.D entrance exam? I have completed my MBA
  7. Previous PhD entrance exam papers of Vellore Institute of Technology?
  8. Is it necessary to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET to study PhD in Mathematics? List of colleges which offer PhD in Mathematics without NET?
  9. Details about Ph.D entrance exam? Best universities for doing Ph.D course after MCA?
  10. Details about entrance exam for PhD in Special Education?
  11. How may I get the details of PhD entrance exam in Assamese to be held in Guwahati university?
  12. Details regarding PhD entrance exam in Assamese to be held in Guahati university?
  13. Syllabus of computer science Ph.D entrance?
  14. discussion about Ph.D. -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Colleges and universities which offer PhD course?
  16. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad with scholarship? List of universities for admission?
  17. How may I get the details like eligibility criteria, fee structure, course duration, entrance exam date etc for taking admission in Ph.D course in Mumbai University?
  18. How should I join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance test? How much percentage is required for the test? Can I do M.Phil or Ph.D in Commerce after B.Com or M.Com?
13th May 2015, 08:49 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of PhD entrance exam for engineering and technology

Details of PhD entrance exam for engineering and technology

>>CSIR NET examination

Educational Qualification:You must have a BE/BTech/BPharma/MBBS/MSc/integrated BS-MS or equivalent degree with a minimum 55% of marks for Gen and OBC candidates (50% for SC/ST/PH).

Conducted by :Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR)

Frequency :Twice in a year.

Exam Scheme :offline.

For more details: www.csirhrdg.res.in.

>>GATE examination

Educational Qualification:You must have a BE/BTech/MSc/integrated BS-MS or equivalent degree with a minimum 70% of marks for Gen and OBC candidates (60% for SC/ST/PH).

Conducted by :IITK.

Frequency :once in a year.

Exam Scheme :online.

For more details: gate.iitk.ac.in/
13th May 2015, 11:33 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of PhD entrance exam for engineering and technology

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want details of phd entrance exam in engineering and technology. I want to do phd engg want details of phd entrance exam for engineering and technology
You are a student of Engineering and technology so you can apply for Ph.D course through GATE score.

GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.

If you have Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology or Architecture/Design or its equivalent or masters degree in science department then are eligible for GATE exam.

There are no restriction for attempts in GATE exam.You can apply any number of time. There is no age criteria but your minimum age must be above 18 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?