4th August 2017, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage is required for MA in education in Gauhati University to pass and get the certifcate?

How much percentage required for MA in education in Gauhati University to pass and get the graduation certificate? Can you please let me know the right information on this? What is the minimum criteria followed? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required to do MA in Sociology from Gauhati University? How can I apply for it this year?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for SLET and NET exam after completion of masters in mathematics from IDOL, Gauhati University
  3. Possibility to do ICWA course along with M.Com for B.Com graduate?
  4. Documents required to apply for PhD(Environmental Engineering) in Gauhati University? -- [New]
  5. Is PhD in Music offered in Gauhati University?
  6. Percentage required in graduation to apply for IPS officer?
  7. Cutoff percentage required in B.A. to study M.A.(Education) in Guwahati University?
  8. Sociology syllabus of UGC-NET? Eligibility to study PhD(Sociology) in Gauhati University for MA student?
  9. How to pursue Ph.D. after getting 37% marks in M.A English literature
  10. Does Gauhati University offer PhD(Biotechnology) program? Procedure to apply?
  11. Percentage required in graduation for B.Ed and M.A? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Will there be any Entrance Exam to get admission for MA in English of Gauhati University?
  13. Possibility to study M.Phil correspondence in Calicut/Kannur University for M.A. postgraduate? Percentage required for admission?
  14. Is my degree from Gauhati university valid in other states?
  15. Can I do MBA from any college after appear in Sept MAT exam and securing 74.79 percentile and 37% in graduation?
  16. How can I join NDA with 82% marks in 10th being a 12th student?
  17. Can I do M.Sc in Computer Science in Gauhati University having completed B.Sc in Physics with 50% of marks?
  18. Is it possible for a government servent to apply for B.Ed?
30th August 2017, 05:16 AM
starberry

Default Re: How much percentage is required for MA in education in Gauhati University to pass and get the certifcate?

MA in Education in Guahati University will require minimum 30% marks in each subject to pass. You must pass all the subjects to get the graduation certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?