27th June 2018, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for studying PhD(Bioresources and Biotechnology) in TERI School of Advanced Studies?

Dear friends, can you please let me know about the documents which is essentially required to apply for PhD admission in TERI School of Advanced Studies? I want to apply for PhD in Bioresources and Biotechnology course in this university. So, I want to know about the essential documents to apply.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study PhD(Bioresources and Biotechnology) in TERI School of Advanced Studies?
  2. Course structure and duration of PhD(Bioresources and Biotechnology) in TERI School of Advanced Studies?
  3. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Bioresources and Biotechnology) in TERI School of Advanced Studies?
  4. How many PhD(Bioresources and Biotechnology) seats are available in TERI School of Advanced Studies?
  5. Documents required to apply for studying PhD(Genetics) in National Research Centre on Plant Biotechnology, Pusa?
  6. Documents required to apply for studying PhD(Islamic Studies) in Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University?
  7. M.Tech. in Different Branch after B.Tech.? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Admission details for private schooling students?
  9. Documents required to apply for studying PhD(Women’s Studies) in Maulana Azad National Urdu University, Hyderabad?
  10. Documents required to apply for Master's in Mechatronics course in Seas Open Higher Studies?
  11. How to apply for GREEN Olympiad, TERI? Fee of this Olympiad? -- [New]
  12. Which colleges offer integrated M.Sc. & Ph.D. in Biotechnology?
  13. Documents required to study MS in Abroad?
  14. Apart from educational certificate what other documents are required to study in Abroad?
  15. Can I join Open School after twenty six years for completing my studies if I lost my school documents?
  16. How to apply for Don Bosco High School, Faridabad in for 6th standard? Name of documents required for it?
  17. Documents required to apply for an Internship in BEL for ECE 7th semester student?
  18. Documents required to study in Abroad other than educational certificates?
19th July 2022, 03:47 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for studying PhD(Bioresources and Biotechnology) in TERI School of Advanced Studies?

The Documents Required to apply for PhD Bioresources and Biotechnology Is:-

You have to submit your 10th, 12th, graduation and post graduation degree like Migration certificate, Marksheet and Final result.

Birth Certificate Proof

Identify Proof Like Aadhar card and Pan card.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?