11th March 2018, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Documents required to get admission in Kurukshetra University to study PhD in Philosophy?

Hello friends, I am studying MSc(Philosophy). But I want to enroll myself in Kurukshetra University for PhD program in Philosophy. Kindly tell me what documents required for admission in PhD program in this university?

Related Questions:
  1. Does BU offer doctorate course in music for hindustani vocal?
  2. Requirements and documents required to apply for PhD(Philosophy) in Allahabad University?
  3. Documents required to get PhD(Industrial Chemistry) admission in Kuvempu University?
  4. Documents required to get PhD(Environmental Science) admission in Osmania University?
  5. Admission procedure to study PhD(Applied Geophysics) in Kurukshetra University?
  6. Documents required to get PhD(Mathematical Sciences) admission in Jawaharlal Nehru University?
  7. Documents required to get PhD(Plant Pathology) admission in Allahabad State University?
  8. Documents required to get PhD(Preventive & Social Medicine) admission in Aryabhatta Knowledge University?
  9. Documents required to get PhD(Civil Engineering) admission in Babu Banarasi Das University?
  10. Documents required to get PhD(Economics) admission in University of Guelph? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Documents required to study PhD(Entrepreneurship and Innovativeness) in University of Osijek?
  12. Documents required to get PhD(Applied Mathematics) admission in Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University? -- [New]
  13. Documents required to get admission in National Centre for Biological Sciences, Bangalore to study PhD in Biology?
  14. How to do M.Phil through distance education?
  15. Documents required to apply for studying PhD(History of Arts) in Panjab University?
  16. Documents required to apply for studying PhD(Chemical Thermodynamics) in Delhi University?
  17. Documents required to get PhD(Interdisciplinary) admission in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  18. Documents required to get PhD(Organic Chemistry) admission in MG Science Institute?
27th July 2022, 11:29 AM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to get admission in Kurukshetra University to study PhD in Philosophy?

The Documents Required to get Kurukshetra University to study PhD Philosophy is:-

*Candidates 10th, 12th, graduation and post graduation certificate like, final result, migration certificate and marksheet.

*Candidates Identify Proof Like Aadhar card and Pan card.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?