6th August 2018, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to get PhD(Applied Mathematics) admission in Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University?

Dear friends, I need your help, actually I don’t know what documents I have to submit for getting admission in Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University to study PhD in Applied Mathematics course. Please let me know about the essential documents asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Documents required to apply for studying PhD(Islamic Studies) in Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University?
  2. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Applied Mathematics) in Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University?
  3. Requirements to study PhD(Applied Mathematics) in Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University?
  4. Eligibility to study PhD(Applied Mathematics) in Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University?
  5. Admission procedure to study PhD(Islamic Studies) in Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University?
  6. How many PhD(Applied Mathematics) seats are available in Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University?
  7. How many streams are available to study in Engineering Diploma course in Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University? Procedure of admission?
  8. Course structure and duration of PhD(Islamic Studies) in Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University?
  9. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Islamic Studies) in Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University?
  10. How many PhD(Islamic Studies) seats are available in Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University?
  11. List of universities to do Ph.D in Biotechnology? What is the total fee structure asked for doing Ph.D?
  12. How can I apply for B.Tech lateral entry? I am doing diploma from BGSBU in Jammu and Kashmir?
  13. Can I get admission to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Mysore University being a correspondence B.Sc graduate from an Open University? Admission procedure, fee expenses and documents required to apply?
  14. Which are the best B.Tech courses offered in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in IGNOU if secured 76.88% in 12th PSEB and 66% in Mathematics? Fee expenses and documents required to submit?
  16. Documents required to get PhD(Economics) admission in University of Guelph?
  17. How much marks required in MHCET to get admission in Ramdev Baba engineering college Nagpur?
  18. Documents required to apply for Humming Bird Mathematics Olympiad? -- [New]
12th August 2018, 05:08 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to get PhD(Applied Mathematics) admission in Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I need your help, actually I don’t know what documents I have to submit for getting admission in Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University to study PhD in Applied Mathematics course. Please let me know about the essential documents asap. Thank you!

Documents required to study PhD Applied Mathematics in Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University are given below:

>>> Date of Birth Certificate (Matriculation / 10th Certificate)

>>> Provisional Certificate

>>> Mark Sheets & Certificates of the qualifying examinations

>>> Permanent Resident Certificate

>>> Character Certificate

>>> In case the candidate is seeking admission on the basis of MPhil Degree, a Certificate from the institute testifying that admission to MPhil program was made through Entrance Test
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?