7th July 2018, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to get PhD(Preventive & Social Medicine) admission in Aryabhatta Knowledge University?

Dear friends, I need your help, actually I don’t know what documents I have to submit for getting admission in Aryabhatta Knowledge University to study PhD in Preventive & Social Medicine course. Please let me know about the essential documents asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Preventive & Social Medicine) in Aryabhatta Knowledge University?
  2. Requirements to study PhD(Preventive & Social Medicine) in Aryabhatta Knowledge University?
  3. Eligibility to study PhD(Preventive & Social Medicine) in Aryabhatta Knowledge University? -- [New]
  4. How many PhD(Preventive & Social Medicine) seats are available in Aryabhatta Knowledge University?
  5. Documents required to apply for Diploma in Medical Radio Technology course in Aryabhatta Knowledge University?
  6. Documents required to apply for studying PhD(Social Sciences) in Martin Luther Christian University?
  7. Eligibility and course duration of PhD(Information Technology) in Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Patna? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Documents required to get admission in Leeds Beckett University for MSc(Health & Safety) course?
  9. Can I get stipend to do PhD(Information Technology) in Aryabhatta Knowledge University? Is this university has UGC approval? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. NET Social Medicine & Community Health (Paper-III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Admission procedure to do PhD in Sociology/Anthropology in Bangalore for part time teacher of Jain University? Documents required to apply?
  12. Past years papers of Emirates Ministry of Health Law Paper for Pharmacist?
  13. How to get admission in MBBS course at Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine, China? Documents required and fees for it?
  14. Documents required to get MBA(Shipping & Logistics) admission in Middlesex University? Total fee expenses of this course?
  15. Documents required to get PhD(Economics) admission in University of Guelph? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Download brochure of Aryabhatta Knowledge University for Medical Radio Technology Diploma course
  17. Documents required to get admission in Newschool of Architecture & Design for BS(Construction Management) course?
  18. How to take again admission in Delhi University? What documents need to submitted for admission?
14th July 2022, 03:19 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to get PhD(Preventive & Social Medicine) admission in Aryabhatta Knowledge University?

The Documents Required is:-

Your 10th, 12th , graduation and master's degree certificate

Migration Certificate

Marksheet

Birth Certificate Proof.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?