6th August 2018, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to study PhD(Applied Mathematics) in Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University?

Hello, I am looking forward to study PhD in Applied Mathematics course in Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University. Can you please let me know about the requirements for getting admission in this institute for this PhD program? Please let me know about the requirements immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Documents required to get PhD(Applied Mathematics) admission in Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University?
  2. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Applied Mathematics) in Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University?
  3. Eligibility to study PhD(Applied Mathematics) in Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University?
  4. How many streams are available to study in Engineering Diploma course in Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University? Procedure of admission?
  5. Admission procedure to study PhD(Islamic Studies) in Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University?
  6. How many PhD(Applied Mathematics) seats are available in Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University? -- [New]
  7. Course structure and duration of PhD(Islamic Studies) in Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University?
  8. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Islamic Studies) in Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University?
  9. Documents required to apply for studying PhD(Islamic Studies) in Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University?
  10. How many PhD(Islamic Studies) seats are available in Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University?
  11. List of universities to do Ph.D in Biotechnology? What is the total fee structure asked for doing Ph.D?
  12. List of engineering colleges in which I can get admission being a Kashmiri Migrant with 92% marks in 12th
  13. How can I apply for B.Tech lateral entry? I am doing diploma from BGSBU in Jammu and Kashmir?
  14. List of colleges in which I can have in AIEEE counseling after scoring 47 marks in AIEEE? Opening and closing ranks? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Admission procedure & requirements to study BS(Applied Mathematics) in University of Pittsburgh Bradford?
  16. Which are the best B.Tech courses offered in India?
  17. Requirements to study PhD(Mathematics) in Calcutta University for MSc student?
  18. List of Speciality courses available after B.Sc(nursing) in USA? I've done B.Sc(nursing) from Baba farid university Punjab
12th August 2018, 05:24 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to study PhD(Applied Mathematics) in Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I am looking forward to study PhD in Applied Mathematics course in Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University. Can you please let me know about the requirements for getting admission in this institute for this PhD program? Please let me know about the requirements immediately.

Requirements to study PhD Applied Mathematics in Babu Ghulam Shan Badshah University are given below:

1. 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent in MPhil Course work

2. Master’s degree or a professional degree declared equivalent to master’s degree in the relevant subject with at least 55% marks in aggregate or equivalent Grade.

3. Eligible students have to appear for an Entrance Test and Interview conducted by the university for the admission

4. Admission to the PhD Applied Mathematics is done on the basis of their performance in the Entrance Test, Presentation and Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?