6th July 2018, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Islamic Studies) seats are available in Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to do PhD program in the field of Islamic Studies from Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University. I would like to know about the seats availability in this university for this PhD program. Kindly tell me that how many seats are available for this PhD program in this university. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study PhD(Islamic Studies) in Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University?
  2. How many PhD(Applied Mathematics) seats are available in Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University? -- [New]
  3. Course structure and duration of PhD(Islamic Studies) in Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University?
  4. Documents required to apply for studying PhD(Islamic Studies) in Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University?
  5. Documents required to get PhD(Applied Mathematics) admission in Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University?
  6. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Applied Mathematics) in Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University?
  7. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Islamic Studies) in Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University?
  8. Eligibility to study PhD(Applied Mathematics) in Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University?
  9. How many streams are available to study in Engineering Diploma course in Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University? Procedure of admission?
  10. Requirements to study PhD(Applied Mathematics) in Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University?
  11. List of universities to do Ph.D in Biotechnology? What is the total fee structure asked for doing Ph.D?
  12. List of engineering colleges in which I can get admission being a Kashmiri Migrant with 92% marks in 12th
  13. How can I apply for B.Tech lateral entry? I am doing diploma from BGSBU in Jammu and Kashmir?
  14. List of colleges in which I can have in AIEEE counseling after scoring 47 marks in AIEEE? Opening and closing ranks? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Best college to do Integrated MBA course? Procedure to get into them?
  16. What's the cut off mark and total number of seats available for M.Sc(electronics) in Gujarat?
  17. How many PhD(Management Studies) seats are available in Gauhati University?
  18. How many Advanced Diploma in Business Studies seats are available in Arunachal University of Studies?
15th June 2019, 07:49 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Islamic Studies) seats are available in Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University?

Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University

The total number of Ph.D. (Islamic Studies) seats that are available in Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University is 05.

For further information, you can contact at the address of Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University.

Contact Address

Address: Dhanore, Rajouri, Jammu and Kashmir 185234
Phone: 01962 241 002
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?