4th November 2015, 04:11 AM
Unregistered

Detailed information about PGCET to study M.Arch in Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Art University?

Sir,
I wish to seek admission in M.Arch in the Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Art University for the purpose of which I am required to appear in PGCET. Kindly help me with the necessary details about the PGCET as the university website doesn't provide any further information on the same.

16th February 2018, 02:15 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about PGCET to study M.Arch in Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Art University?

Detailed Information about PGCET to pursue M.Arch in Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Art University:

In order to pursue M.Arch in Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Art University, you are required to meet the below mentioned eligibility criteria.

>> Specializations available in M.Arch are, Interior Design and Environmental Design.

>> The minimum educational qualification required pursue M.Arch in any one of the above mentioned streams is,

* A pass at undergraduate level in B.Arch or its equivalent qualification from any recognized university.

* You must have secured minimum 50% marks in Graduation in order to be eligible for pursuing this course from this college.

>> Selection to this M.Arch course is generally done on the basis of the marks secured in PGECET Entrance Examination.

Click here for Contact Details

Click here for Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?