18th June 2014, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Easy method to take admission in PhD Physics?

I want to do phd in physics, plz tell me the eassy method to take admission in phd in physics

10th August 2016, 06:33 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Easy method to take admission in PhD Physics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do phd in physics, plz tell me the eassy method to take admission in phd in physics

The easy method to take admission in PhD Physics is to clear the PhD Entrance Test conducted by the universities or qualifying GATE/NET/SET/SLET examinations. The candidates willing to join PhD must have passed Master’s Degree in the relevant subject with at least fifty five percentage marks from a university. The candidates will be selected on the basis of entrance test and interview. There are no other short cuts available for taking admission to PhD Physics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?