13th March 2016, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in Anna University PhD(Management) entrance exam?

Hello,
I have done MBA in Finance and I want to do PhD now in Management from Anna University, Chennai. Kindly tell me the eligibility criteria for applying in the entrance exam. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply in Anna University PhD(Management) entrance exam? -- [New]
  2. Can I apply to study B.Tech in Anna University if belong to Andhra Pradesh? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  3. Is there any entrance exams to write for applying Ph.D course in Anna University?
  4. Procedure and eligibility to apply for M.Phil course in Anna University for B.E.(CSE) and correspondence MBA(HR) candidate?
  5. Procedure to apply for study part time M.E. in Anna University? Details of entrance exam?
  6. When will the Ph.D application forms will be out in Anna University? Is there any entrance exam to be given?
  7. Eligibility for joining Anna University after passing AIEEE?
  8. Entrance Exam for ME CSE (tancet, anna university coimbatore)
  9. Procedure for engineering admission in Tamilnadu for AP student?
  10. Eligibility to join for ME(computer science) under ANNA university after MCA? ? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of top MCA (Distance Education) universities. What's the eligibility criteria for Entrance Exam?
  12. Is it possible to get admission in MCA course without appearing in TANCET?
  13. Entrance exam to join Ph.D in Anna University after M.E in VLSI Design? How to apply in full time?
  14. Do I need to be GATE qualified to apply for PhD(Computer Science) entrance test of Anna University?
  15. Which entrance exam I must prepare for Post Graduation in Architecture?
  16. Can I do A level without doing O level from DOEACC? I have done graduation from DU in B.A stream
  17. Is there any entrance exam to register for PhD in Anna University? Procedure to apply?
  18. How can I apply for Infosys Pool Campus Drive organized by Anna University?
19th March 2016, 12:01 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in Anna University PhD(Management) entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have done MBA in Finance and I want to do PhD now in Management from Anna University, Chennai. Kindly tell me the eligibility criteria for applying in the entrance exam. Thank you in advance.
You have done MBA in Finance so you are eligible to do Ph.D in Management.

Those candidates who have completed a masters degree in Management with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course in Management. The is no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?