16th August 2014, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

What is GRE and it's eligibility criteria?

WHAT IS the eligibility criteria for GRE

i am in the computer i studying in pune university. i am interested to know the eligibility criteria for GRE

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and reputed universities in US for M.S.? How to prepare and when GRE will be conducted? Difference between GRE and GMAT?
  2. Eligibility criteria for GRE and TOEFL Exams?
  3. After scoring 58% in Engineering can I do MS in Germany? Any chance to get scholarship?
  4. Eligibility criteria of GRE for M.Sc Botany student?
  5. Want to know about foreign universities offering MS degree? Procedure based on GRE, TOEFL? Eligibility criteria?
  6. Eligibility criteria and Syllabus for GRE Exam?
  7. How to get a seat in GRE exam? What is the criteria?
  8. Is it possible to do MS Mechanical Engineering in Germany after scoring 69% in B.E, 81% in 10th and 76% in 12th?
  9. Eligibility criteria and syllabus for GRE -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to do MS in US? Which are the best universities? What is the fee structure and eligibility criteria?
  11. How to do M.Tech from Dubai? I am pursuing B.Tech Civil engineering
  12. Eligibility criteria to do MS Instrumentation in US? Marks required to be scored in GATE, GRE and TOEFL? Minimum percentage required in B.E?
  13. Am I eligible for GRE after completing B.E in 5 years with 56% aggregate
  14. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  15. Exact syllabus and eligibility criteria for GRE Exam for the year 2012?
  16. Eligibility Criteria of GRE and TOEFL for admission in USA universities?
  17. Details about GRE: Scope and colleges accepting GRE scores?
  18. Universities in USA offering Ph.D in electronics and instrumentation or embedded systems or control system? What are the GRE score requirements? Eligibility criteria to get the scholarship?
17th August 2014, 12:36 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: What is GRE and it's eligibility criteria?

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA AND INFORMATION ABOUT GRE EXAM:

The eligibility criteria for GRE (Graduate Record Examination) is only one, the candidate should have completed UG degree if applying for PG degree or 10+2 grade if applying for UG degree in foreign countries. Eligibility criteria is only meant for the person who is giving exam but as such to take up the GRE test there is no eligibility criteria anyone can take the exam provided he/she pays for the test which happens online.

So, since you are doing your Computer Science from Pune University you should be thinking of doing further studies outside country which needs the GRE score. I have attached some of the previous year model papers of GRE exam in this post for your reference. Just go through it during your preparation when needed!
Attached Files
File Type: zip GRE.zip(1.28 MB, 98 views)
File Type: pdf GRE pattern.pdf(22.1 KB, 146 views)
File Type: pdf GRE syllabus.pdf(56.1 KB, 159 views)
18th July 2015, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is GRE and it's eligibility criteria?

My question is now i m going with my long distance B.Tech mechanical and completed Diploma, have more than 10 years work experience in engineering and construction industry.
May i eligible to go for M.Tech from Singapore.
Please assist.
23rd September 2016, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is GRE and it's eligibility criteria?

I AM YUVRAJ .I AM STUDYING 2nd yr (MECHANICAL ENGG.) BUT LAST YEAR I WAS YEAR DOWN (FAIL) SO I AM ELIGIBAL OR NOT FOR GRE AND TOFELL
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?