14th May 2013, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria for Delhi College of Engineering?

My daughter is studying in class X in DPS NOIDA . I want to know will she be eligible for Delhi college of engineering . I have a house in Indirapuram and presently residing there. What options would be available to fulfill the eligibility criteria?

15th May 2013, 06:36 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for Delhi College of Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My daughter is studying in class X in DPS NOIDA . I want to know will she be eligible for Delhi college of engineering . I have a house in Indirapuram and presently residing there. What options would be available to fulfill the eligibility criteria?
HI!
Delhi College of Engineering(D.C.E) is among the top Engineering college in India.

For admission in Delhi College of Engineering(D.C.E) you have to pass 12th.

ELIGIBILITY FOR D.C.E EXAM:-
> Pass 12th with physics, chemistry and Maths with minimum 50% marks from recognized University or Board.
For ST/SC candidate minimum 45% marks is require.
> The age limit for exam is 17-25 year.
> Maximum number of attempts is 3.
> The candidate must be citizen of India.

ALL THE BEST!
6th April 2014, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for Delhi College of Engineering?

I have got 160 marks in mains and i will get 90 percent in 12.am i eligible for dce
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?