6th November 2017, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to do PhD in Physics from University of Pune? When the entrance exam will be conducted?

Sir, I am M.Sc Physics student and want to do PhD from University of Pune. Please tell me eligibility to do PhD in Physics from here? When the entrance exam will be conducted?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Physics) in Savitribai Phule Pune University?
  2. Procedure to get M.Sc physics admission at Pune university?
  3. Detailed information, syllabus and date of PhD(HR) entrance exam conducted by Pune University?
  4. Eligibility to do PhD in Physics from Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Pune? Topics available for PhD?
  5. Details and eligibility to appear in Symbiosis International University PhD entrance exam? PhD subjects available in SIU?
  6. Registration procedure of Ph.D(Chemistry) program in Pune University? Detailed information, syllabus and date of Ph.D entrance exam?
  7. Eligibility criteria, exam date, study material and previous year question papers of Ph.D in Public Administration entrance exam conducted by Mumbai University and Pune University?
  8. Detailed eligibility criteria of Gauhati University PhD(Physics) entrance exam?
  9. How to prepare for entrance exam of Pune University for PhD in Physics? Previous year question papers for it?
  10. Is Pune University going to reduce the stipend for PhD student?
  11. Is there any entrance exam for doing PhD(Physics) in IIT for M.Phil student?
  12. Detailed information and eligibility criteria of Amity University PhD entrance exam? Subjects offered in PhD at Amity University?
  13. Date of entrance exam for admission in Ph.D in Law from Pune University? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How many PhD(Physics) seats are available in Savitribai Phule Pune University? -- [New]
  15. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Physics in part time without completion of master's degree?
  16. When the notification of PhD will be released by Pune University? How many seats are available for PhD(Physics)? Procedure to get admission?
  17. Eligibility to study PhD in Management in Pune University for a candidate who has secured 52.7% in M.Sc?
  18. When the notification of Patna University PhD entrance exam will be released? Eligibility criteria and date of PhD entrance exam? Is PhD in Home Science offered by Patna University?
11th November 2017, 05:25 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to do PhD in Physics from University of Pune? When the entrance exam will be conducted?

Eligibility Criteria Required to do PhD in Physics from University of Pune:

There is a certain educational qualification required to be eligible for doing PhD (Doctoral Program) from University of Pune. Candidates must have completed their Master's Degree in Physics course. M.Sc in Physics is a preferable course and as you are doing this course I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to apply for this course after completion of studies.

In order to pursue this course, you are required to appear in PET Entrance Examination and the revised date of online entrance examination for this year is 29th October, 2017.

The last date for receipt of applications for this is already over, I suggest you to apply next year. PhD official notification will be issued in the month of June/ July 2018 and please go through the below link for more details.

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?